Chapter 12 | Am I Free?

Narrator: Don't lie na, how many of y'all knew that the man in the grocery store was Corey a.k.a Skater Boy? I did for sure, well I'm supposed to know because I'm the narrator, duh. but anyway, Murda put an ass whooping on Corey's monkey ass but do you think Murda and Cliff will see him again in the future? I think so but I hope not because right then, Murda was sparing him but if he see him again, he might turn his ass into finely chopped Pico de Gallo and wouldn't I be happy. Now, I want to know what them heiffas at the club did that had our good siss Cliff's blood pressure high. poor Keyshawn has been sitting in jail waiting for her black knight Diamond to come and save her but she just doesn't know his ass in the trunk of his car chileeee. I'm glad she had the sense to call Murda next since Diamond never came to rescue her. how do you think Murda, Woddy, and Cliff are going to help get Keyshawn out of jail... legally or illegally? Besides that, Murda is dead ass wrong for making Woddy wait until Cliff comes home to eat and he didn't even know what time she's coming back. if he did Woddy like that, I wonder did he even feed Grandmuva Ernestine? let's find out now I guess...

Murda's POV
"y'all not finna believe what them heiffas did at my club tonight" she lets out an aggravated sigh and I just knew some crazy shit happen at the club tonight. "no shawty, we got some crazy news for you too" Cliff looked at me so confused. She looks over at Woddy and he shook his head and closed his eyes because we are still tryna wrap our heads around the news ourselves. "what happened? did something happen to the tour with Tina? you not doing the tour again?" Woddy and I both shook our heads no. I can't back out doing this tour with Tina because I gotta make this money. "nah shawty, I'm still going on tour with Tina, I'll tell you about that afterward but it's something else we need to tell you... a couple of hours ago I got a call from Chucalissa County and— Marques, who's in jail? is it one of the girls? don't tell me is it Monroe?" damn, she didn't even let me finish talking. I shook my head no again. "nah shawty. it's..." I was so hesitant to tell her who because of how she was going to react once she find out who was in jail. I mean out of all the people we know, Keyshawn is the one person I never imagined would be calling me to get her out of jail. She starts to motion her hand signaling me to hurry up and tell her who called me from jail. "... it's Keyshawn, she's in jail" Cliff scared the shit out of me and Woddy because as soon as I said Keyshawn's name, Cliff almost flipped the damn kitchen table over.

"KEYSHAWN??? Marques tell me you are fucking lying right now! ouuuu this finna make my blood pressure go up even more na!" she started yelling and screaming and she eventually woke Muva up

"KEYSHAWN??? Marques tell me you are fucking lying right now! ouuuu this finna make my blood pressure go up even more na!" she started yelling and screaming and she eventually woke Muva up. "CLIFFORD NIGGAH! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING LIKE THAT FA?" Cliff didn't mean to wake Muva but that news shocked her because this is Keyshawn we're talking about. "I'm so sorry Grandmuva but Marques just told me some bad news about one of my girls from the club and I just can't believe that this is happening. *she turns back to look at us* we need to figure out how we gonna get Keyshawn out of jail because she is not going to last too long in there" she points her fingers at me and Woddy but she doesn't have to worry because that's what we plan on doing anyways. Muva got up from the couch and came to sit at the kitchen table with us. "I'm hungry. Lil Murda can you fix me a plate of food? I need to eat something so I can take my medicine too" my eyes widen when Muva said that so I looked over at Cliff and she was looking confused as to why Muva hasn't eaten nor taken her medicine yet. "Grandmuva, what do you mean you're hungry? Marques you didn't feed Grandmuva so she can take her medicine?" *Woddy's stomach growls* Woddy's stomach picked a fine time to growl. "shit me neither. Ms Ernestine went to sleep but he told me I couldn't eat until you came back home from the club because he said we not eating without his Quing so I've been starving all night long waiting for you to come home so I can eat" Cliff started tapping her nails together at me. "LaMarques Solomon Luther Ezekiel Sayles, if you don't let them eat something. niggah is you crazy?!"