✧ 1 ✧

chapter 1: It's Her

✮✩⋆⭑⭒⭒⭒⭑⋆✩✮

𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘆
It was the first day of school and I was already getting late for classes. I have some advanced classes, so they are all spread apart. Knocking on the door slightly and entering, it seemed as though introductions were still happening and I didn't miss anything.

"Sorry for being late classes are all over the place" I said, hoping he wouldn't be annoyed.

He chuckled "Dont worry about it, first days are always confusing " I smiled thanfully.

" Well I am Mr. Richards, Welcome! You are..? "

" Crescent "

" ...Okay! I see you on the roster, go find a seat "

I thanked him and tried to find a place to sit down. I finally found a desk near the corner and it happened to be next to a cute guy I didn't know. He had dark brown wavy hair, matching eyes and tan skin.

Pretty greek god-ish if you ask me.

Quickly sitting down a murmured a hi to him and he simply nodded.

He seemed very very familiar, but I couldn't quite place a finger on where I could have met him before. The only explanation was that maybe I had seen him before around school. There was a possibility that he wasn't even in my grade because I was taking another year's literature.

Mr. Richards had started taking attendance.

"Neso Bulut" The teacher called out, scanning the room

The guy next to me raised his hand and replied

"Over here"

He has a pretty voice.

𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗼 𝗲𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘁

"Crescent Shay"

"Here"

Its her. She's here. Sitting next to me. And her name was Crescent- which is really cool. She looks really cute in the school uniform if I'm being honest. Also, she had some clips in her hair and some makeup on. I could get a much better view of her features now, and she was surreal.

Class had started, but since it was the first day there were so many icebreakers and introductions. The teacher rambled on about himself, and the icebreakers he wanted us to do.

I must've zoned out looking at the window because all of a sudden she was leaning closer to me, her chin hovering above my shoulder. I caught a small whiff of her perfume. Vanilla.

I jumped a little and she let out a laugh.

"Sorry for startling you " She said sheepishly.

"Dont worry about it ." I quickly replied.

I stayed quiet waiting for her to continue.

"I'm Crescent " she said.

I nodded. Shes too pretty.

" You're Neso right? " She asked calmly.

neso.. my name sounded so nice the way she said it.

She has a pretty voice.

✮✩⋆⭑⭒⭒⭒⭑⋆✩✮

daily question: What did you have for lunch today?
have a good night/day -summer
12/14/22

edited: 4/7/24