vixen's work

Vixen went to work. He stayed up all night, working on these......................................................

.............................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................................................................

MONSTROSITIES! he made them as fat, or should i say FLUFFY as he could. He made them pinker then Lucia's hair! Now that's a tacky color!

When Ru-chan arrived the next day, Vixen was a mess. A unicorn was eating his hair, some were pooping rainbows everywhere. Others were sleeping or running around, getting pink fur and rainbow hair everywhere.

"VIIIIIIXEEEEEN!" Ruby called from the doorway, then squealed. The door shut behind her, and she GLOMPED Vixen. "I LOVE THEM!"

"e-er...Rouge....thank you....." Vixen whimpered. THIS CHIC COULD BE SCARY!!!!

"mm-hm.....Keep the lab!!!! I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! THEY POOP RAINBOWS!!!!" Ru-chan squealed, letting go of Vixen and glomping a unicorn, that  wined, and ran from her, pooping more rainbows. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! DON"T RUN AWAY MY PRETTY UNICORN!" Ru-chan whined, chasing it in circles around Vixen, who clearly needed an advil for the next long while.