18. Softie

(POV. max)

Why am i so dump. Why didn't i say i love you back. What if ughh no i messed up what if she meant it like a friends way. But Alice and robin said. Ughh I can't think anymore. I saw the dance she looked really happy it was so cute not gonna lie her moves were good an... Oh no she is coming.

(Storie)

Hey sweetie, you smiled and sat on a chair.

Hey, max smiled back.

What are you thinking about?, you asked max.

Oh nothing.

Okey okey.

jaden stormed into the basement, were is y/n, he yelled.

they all looked at you. Jaden run to you and hugged you. why didn't you tell me you were in danger.

I didn't know i was in danger so how could i tell you.

He punched your shoulder.

Okey and now i want to know, who called him?

Everyone looked at steve.

Are you serieus Steve??

What he has to know he is your friend.

I know and thank you.

Am i the only one that don't understand how fast they change from angry to happy, Lucas asked.

Because they are siblings, dustin said.

But me and erica ar....

Lucas they are really close so please shut up we need to come up with a plan someone any ideas!!, dustin asked.

No
No
No
No

Great, dustin sat down with his head in his hands.

Am i the only one who is tired the whole time, you asked.

Nope
Im also tired
I want to sleep
No
Me too

Okey great im going home and im going to sleep, you grabbed your things.

Your not leaving, steve said.

Why not?

Because you are in danger, everyone said. You rolled your eyes.

We are not leaving till we have a plan, nancy sat on the chair thinking.

Ughh, you stamped on the floor.

You can go sleep in my room, nancy offered.

Okey thank you, you went to nancy's room.

I'm sorry for her she is getting through a lot these days, steve apologized.

It's okey she must be tired of everything thats going on now. Why didn't you tell me that you had a sister.

I don't know she didn't want to, steve smiled.

Does she has things with you know, nancy looked at max.

steve laughed, no i mean she says no but they are really good friends.

Okey.

You were in the room. You layed down on bed. You rolled and rolled and rolled you couldn't sleep but you were so tired.

Ughh, you sat up and you looked at the window. You stood up and went to it. You opened it and then someone came into the room.

Hey what are you doing mini Harrington??

Uhmm nothing, you sat down.

Trying to escape??

No no why.