Chapter 1- Where it all Started

Leshauntae's POV

"Abri come on nuh!" I yelled frustrated at my friend who was talking to her boyfriend

I wouldn't see this as a problem but dem deh chat fi too long mon.

"Girl wait nuh!" Abri hissed and went back to talking with Kahmeel.

I hissed and walked off.

My phone rang and I saw that it was Aunty Claudette.

"Yes Auntie?" I answered.

"We deh gah funeral Saturday so draw money and buy waah outfit. No specific theme." She tells me.

After we came off the phone, Abrianna still wasn't ready so I just decided to meet her at Lucea bus park.

*******
Afta mi stan up how long and even buy chicken and chips wah down to order, Abri still dun a school a chat wid man.

Mi have some weh fi guh and da girl ya just a wul up mi time.

I hissed once again and walked off.

Mi neva did a look only fi see seh car nearly bounce mi.

My eyes widened and I looked up at the person who was driving a Benz.

A tall light skin hood nigga appeared from the car.

Him nice eeh ?

"Yuh good?" He asks coming closer to me.

My anger flurries.

"Ya ediyat, suppose yuh kill mi a while aguh?" I glared in his hazel eyes.

"Wah yuh deh behave suh fa? Mi not even bounce yuh." He hissed and walked back to his car.

"Yuh nearly bounce mi, mi nuh muss behave suh?" I hissed and walked off to the bus I take every evening.

Crab man.

Mi run dis enuh.

"Meka, you good?" I asked one of my close friends Tameika.

"Yeh girl." She responds and I sat in my seat.

Someone lets out a loud laugh in the bus and everyone knows who that was.

"Moniqua, tek time laugh nuh!" I shouted at my stout friend who was provoking someone from orange bay.

I spent awhile answering to my unread messages that I didn't respond to due to being at school.

I heard murmurs of impatient students ready to go home.

Mi finally glimpse eh gyal Abri a come  through park entrance.

She hurriedly got on the bus and the driver sped off.

Music was blasting while speeding on the highway to Montego Bay.

The driver known as "Crabi" rocked the bus side to side due to the excitement that erupted when "Speed off" by valiant burst through the speakers.

I took out my phone instantly snapping to the song.

"You cya put mi inna u snap too browning?" The conductor said resulting in me look at him with disgust, even though I'm used to his remarks and flirtatious ways.

After laughing and snapping with Abri I started scrolling through instagram.

Upon reaching to Montego Bay bus park, my phone started ringing and I looked at the screen which said 'No Caller ID'. Abri and I simultaneously looked at each other and we gave each other a knowing look.

The phone rang out and I sigh.

Getting out off the bus after adjusting my edges, me and Abri walked down to parade to meet up with our friends; Amanda, Notnice, tenspliff and Rihanna.
Amanda was with Notnice from primary school and Tenspliff introduced us to Rihanna last year summer and all of us just clicked.

Noticing that time was running and  that we were all hungry, we went to Pizza Hut and each ordered amazing fours.

While we sat and waited for our numbers to be called, the flashing light and vibration from my phone distracted me.

Deciding that I'll just see what he wants I answered.

Putting the phone at my ears I heard loud music and horns blowing as I waited for him to say the first word.

"Lesh mi deh come pick you up we need fi talk, weh u deh?" Jahiem my on and off boyfriend asked.

Running my hand through my curls I have left out with my two puffs, I replied "Mi deh Pizza Hut mi nuh get through yet Jahiem."

"Ahh b, mi go inna the parking lot." Without waiting for a reply he hung up.

After a while of catching up with each other with the latest sus and drama from each schools, we heard our number.

Amanda excitedly clapped. "Thank god mi belly deh roll."

We all laughed because she's the slimmest one of all but eats like a pregnant lady.

Abrianna went to collect our orders.

When I saw her coming around the corner I told Tenspliff and the others that I was  leaving.

Abri asked. "Why u deh lef? U nah eat wid we?"

I told them No and explained that Jahiem is waiting on me.

"Gwaan to u man ya gyal!" Rihauna exclaims resulting in Abrianna rolling her eyes as she hates Jahiem.

Taking up my pizza and waving goodbye to my babies I walked into the parking lot scanning for the 2015 black mark X.

I quickly realized it was parked in the far left corner and walked up to the car.
He stretched over and opened the door.

Going in I put the pizza in the back, took off my shoes and reclined my seat getting comfortable.

Wondering why the car hasn't start moving I finally looked at him, he looked away and smiled.

"Jah Jah." He says shaking his head  before speeding off.

Getting comfortable, I leaned back and think about the events that transpired today.

**********

Authors Note: Hey guys, new story! I hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying writing it. Feel free to leave suggestions in the comment section.

Remember to always VOTE after each chapter. I will try to update 2 times for the week, with school I might be occasionally late but I'll deliver! I love you guys. Until next update.

Bye!