Eddie Munson x Male Reader

You sighed as you paced around the room, you were currently playing part in one of your boyfriend's D&D campaigns and were losing, quite a lot. You and the rest of your party were on low health, your boyfriend's attacks were merciless, and none of you knew what to do. You stopped and stood for a moment, staring off into space, before you heard a shout, and then an uproar of cheering behind you. You spun around quickly and looked at the happy faces of your party, and Erica, who had joined the club as an honorary member after Lucas got so caught up in basketball.

"Hey {L/N}, while you were caught up in your little daydream half pint won" Gareth said, patting Erica on the shoulder. She swatted at his hand and made a snotty remark before Eddie clapped his hands together. "I suppose that's it for today then, grab your shit and vamanos" he said, glaring at Gareth in particular. Within moments Dustin and Erica were out the door to go meet Lucas, the three older ones following, Will and Mike tagged behind a bit before walking out.

You smiled a closed eye smile, waving to the boys on their way out of the room. Your eyes darted open when Eddie came up and pinned you between himself and the table.

"You handled that good, finally warming up to them hm?" he asked, moving his hands to your waist, running them up and down your sides. He planted soft kisses on your neck and smiled against your warm skin.

"I guess so" you responded wrapping your arms around his neck and moving his face up to give him a kiss. Said kiss turned into a make out session before you both pulled away for air. He removed himself from you and slung his bag over his shoulder, the one you recommended him carry after he complained about misplacing his things all the time.

"Ready to go?" he asked, you nodded, and he grabbed onto your hand and gave it a squeeze, giving you a peck on the cheek before walking out of the room.

It was a well-known fact that Eddie Munson was a homosexual, it'd been floating around Wayne's head since he was little, so when he came out Wayne wasn't surprised at all, and rather very supporting. On the other hand? Your father was pissed, so you often spent your days (and nights) at their trailer, getting a job to help support them, seeing as Eddie was still in school.

As you walked into the room that you and Eddie now shared you sighed and picked up a few clothes that he'd left on the floor.

"Eds, you can't keep leaving your clothes on the floor babe, please start cleaning them up" you say, he sighs and gives you another smooch before plopping down on his bed.

"I'm sorry, I'll try" he said, you smiled and said a small 'thank you' before putting your stuff in the corner. You walked over to the bed and draped yourself over Eddie, having no concern or care for the papers he was working on.

"What's up babe?" He questioned, his head tilting to the side a bit like a confused puppy dog

"Nothing, just want you" you responded before turning your head over into his lap. He reached down and stroked your {H/L} {H/C} locks, scratching gently down to your scalp, calming you. You sighed and closed your eyes, allowing them to flutter shut.

Within minutes you were drifting off to sleep. The last thing you noticed is Eddie leaning down to kiss your forehead before you were pulled into slumber.