·Thirty Three·

Louis' POV

"Larry Stylinson!" the sudden outburst of Liam's high-pitched voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I quickly look up, furrowing my eyebrows as I stare at a grinning Liam and a laughing Charysa.

The night came, and after that incident back at our flat Liam decided he'd brighten up things a little by treating us all for dinner. All we did the whole afternoon was talk about my feelings for Harry. And I'm happy to have good friends like Zayn and Liam-even though I just met him. They helped me a lot by telling me what to do and what not to do, how to behave like a gentleman, and what would make Harry happy and what wouldn't. Liam mostly did all the talking, but Zayn was happy to share his advices. After my rigid state earlier, I found myself calming down right then. With a little help of Yorkshire tea and thoughtful friends, my mind was at peace.

And little Hazza woke up, so our conversation was cut abruptly. Sad to say things have gotten a little awkward between us after what happened this afternoon; Harry didn't look like his old, happy self. And he barely said a word to me. Of course Liam and Zayn have noticed it too, but unfortunately, they don't know what to do about it.

"It's all on you on how to make things better between you and Harry, Lou. Remember what we told you earlier?" Liam had said.

I was thankful for Liam to save us from the awkwardness by only telling Harry to invite more of his closest friends for dinner. He insisted Harry on calling Niall and Charysa to join us, and according to Liam, he wanted to know more of Harry's friends when he wasn't here to be with him.

And now here we are, all seated in a table surrounded by people and large, fancy-looking chandeliers hang just above us. It's one of the famous and most expensive restaurants here in London if I must say, but Liam didn't even looked like it bothered him. The lad just wants to have fun.

"You know it could be Lourry. Lourry Stylinson." Charysa replies, pointing a fork at Liam as she chewed on her salad. Appetizers have been brought in already, and we're still waiting for our second batch of food to be served.

"Aw, you guys are making Harry blush!" Niall exclaims, giving Harry a cheeky grin as he pinched his cheek and I couldn't help but chuckle when I noticed his cheeks growing red.

"Niall stop that." Harry grunts, shoving Niall's hand away from his face earning a laugh from both Charysa and Liam. As Niall continued on teasing Harry, I felt my phone buzz against my lap and I quickly take it out from my pocket. Zayn texted me.

From: Z :P

Y arent u 2 talkin?

I peeked up to see Zayn chatting with Charysa, talking about what I assume is about famous football teams around the world. My eyes trail down to his hand to see it clutching his dimly lit phone and I smirk.

To: Z :P

Idk bro , he doesn't look like hes in the mood .