Chapter 1 running away

A/N this Garcia

Wake up, I hear every morning and today as I got up I felt a sharp pain to my ribs probably the one I heard crack last night from another beating. I walked into the kitchen and I felt a hard slap to my face,I felt my face get hit with the kitchen floor. I felt multiple kicks to my ribs your useless my dad yelled at me. Get up and make us breakfast. Yes dad I said I have realized it is easier to not look at them and not cry. As I got the bacon and pancake mix out I heard my mother coming down the stairs oh great I thought. She handed me a twenty and told me to go buy her a bottle of vodka and hurry up but of course before she left she slapped and punched me on my face before calling me names and walking out. As I was walking I saw the woods me and my mom would walk into every week for our special place I use to know them pretty well but since I got older I forgot how they go.

As I gave the store clerk the 20$ he told me I had a extra 5$ I thought about buying me something but I knew my mom would want the cash. As I was walking out I saw a rock and started kicking it I guess I must have slipped  on it. Next thing I know I fall to the ground and glass and the vodka went everywhere luckily I didn't get any glass in me thank god. As I got up I knew my parents would kill me if I didn't bring home there vodka. Then I looked to the forest and the way to my house suddenly before I knew what was happening I started running in the direction of the woods. When I was in there I kept going different ways not really know we're I was going. I was out of breath so I set my back to a tree trunk and put my head in my hands. I must have actually fell asleep because when I woke up I heard a twig snap.