Chapter 3 injures and trust

A/N the white one is Garcia and the brown one is Xander

When he sit me down in his he asks me if I was hungry and that I could eat while he calls the pack doctor. Of course I accepted very gratefully because I haven't eaten for days. When he shows me the kitchen i think my mouth dropped to the floor. It was gorges it had a big dining room table a island and marble counter tops.

All of a sudden a girl walked in with blood on her hands I quickly hid behind Xander. Why do I smell a female beta alpha? That beta your smelling is my mate now go clean up your scaring her! Yes alpha sorry alpha,sorry I didn't mean to scare you...Garcia I replied softly.

As I watched her walk away my mate asked me what I wanted to eat and I told him I didn't want to be a bother. All of a sudden he grabbed me by my waist and told me no matter what I would never be a bother. Do you understand little mate? Y-yes good so what do you want for breakfast.

Um... I'll take bacon and pancakes. Ok all of a sudden he picked me up and put me on the counter I'll make them while you watch. I blushed profoundly and before he turned around he smirked meaning he thought the same thing. What am I going to do with him my handsome sweet mate?