Count Down To Yuletide on Star Base 12 Chapter 30

Lord Frederick William Howard III is the grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard Senior through his oldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lady Beatrice Bourbon.  

Lord Frederick William Howard was originally his father's heir up until 2210, but Lord Frederick William Howard II did something that no son in an aristocratic family is supposed to do, and marry without the consent of his father. 

Lord Frederick William Howard II wouldn't marry until 2248, and would be to a much younger woman within the Bourbon family, but she was worthy to marry into the Howard family since her heritage dated to the time of King Louis IX of France and his youngest son, Lord Robert, Duke of Clermont who married Lady Beatrice Bourbon and he was the youngest brother of King Phillip III of France who started the House of Valois. 

Lady Beatrice Bourbon great-great-grandfather, Lord Louis Bourbon traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard on April 30, 2153 aboard The USS Excalibur.

Lord Louis Bourbon and his wife, Lady Elizabeth Valois settled in Lennox Territory and he had two sons, Lord Robert and Lord Phillip and it is Lord Robert who married Lady Mary Burgundy who had Lord Charles Bourbon who had Lady Beatrice Bourbon in 2230, at the same time that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR wife, Lady Patricia had Lord Charles Andrew Howard II, and Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon, the aunt of Lady Beatrice who married Lord George Frederick Carey and they had Lord Robert Frederick Carey.

By the time, Lord Frederick William Howard II married to Lady Beatrice Bourbon, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior had died, and his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had also died, and his nephew, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had become Duke of Norfolk Territory  and he loved his uncle, Lord Fredrick William II but his favorite uncle was Lord Andrew Charles Howard. 

Lord Frederick William Howard II was born in 2183 and when he married he was close to  63 years old and Lady Beatrice was only 18 years old, but when two people are in love what does age matter and Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lady Beatrice were married out in Bedford Territory where Lord Frederick William's nephew, Lord George Frederick Carey was Duke.

Lord George Frederick Carey was one of the most kindest men on Star Base 12 and he was the great-great--grandson of Lord John Carey on his father's side, and on his mother's side he was the great--great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard. 

Lord George Frederick Carey was both Lord Patrick William and Lord John Carey's first great-great-grandson through the their grandchildren, Lady Sophia Dorothea, the daughter of Lord Frederick William Howard Senior and Lord William Carey, the son of Lord Phillip Carey. 

Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort predicted that her daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte would give her father his fist grandson, and she won that bet and soon after Lord Charles Andrew Howard wife, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth gave birth to his second grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and both the first cousins had sons in 2230, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Robert Frederick Carey and both the second cousins would give birth to sons in 2250, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Frederick William Howard II at the age of 70, and his wife, Lady Beatrice had a son, Lord Frederick William Howard III in 2250, two months before Lord Andrew Charles Howard was born, and in 2256, a daughter, Lady Beatrice Isabella Howard. 

Lord Frederick William Howard II would only live to see his son, Lord Frederick William Howard III turn 10 years old and his daughter only 4 years old, before he died at the age of 76 years old and leaving Lady Beatrice to raise their son and daughter alone, but she had help from Lord George Carey and Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon, and Lord Frederick William Howard III was his mother's grandnephew.