THIRTY-ONE

Ooooooo!!!!!!!

Here we go my loves!!!!
Those words are finally bloody spoken!!!

I don't have much to add except enjoy and buckle in.

___________________________________________

Bucky just sat there, silent. Frozen in place.

Maybe it was how casually I'd confessed it, or the possible grin I'd given while I'd been thinking about how I'd do it, how I'd torture her. "Lex, we don't know for sure and even if we did, that's not you. I will not let you do that." He finally said, shaking me gently and bringing me back.

I checked vultures scanner and Sam was still close, he was still pissed but he was safe. My head throbbed as I stood and went to the first bedroom, hearing the door close behind me and I looked over my shoulder at Bucky, as he moved to the chest of draws and rummaged through them, pulling out spare clothes.

I dropped my ass to the bed and rubbed my temples as Bucky got changed, knowing I probably should too but I was terrified to take my suit off. I felt safer in it plus my wings, I could bug out at any time if needed. But I couldn't live in it and I couldn't allow myself to be dependent on it so I went through the drawers and pulled out jeans and a flannelette shirt.

My fingers kept slipping as I tried to unbuckle my harnesses and wings, the worry and anxiety making my hands sweaty and shaky and I groaned quietly in frustration as I tried and failed again. I flinched slightly when Bucky tapped my shoulder and spun around. "Let me." He said quietly as he nodded to my suit and I smiled weakly, dropping my hands and gave him silent permission to help.

His fingers moved slowly, gently undoing and removing my thigh holsters, before he knelt down and unzipped my boots, helping my step out of them and then he stood and unbuckled my wings, easing them off my back and I sighed loudly at the weight lifting with them. I pulled my goggles off and tugged on my braids, letting them out and smiled weakly at Bucky.

I felt less constricted but I still had to get out of my suit and I had zero energy for it. But Bucky grabbed the zipper from under my chin and pulled it down slowly, while he kept his eyes on mine. I shrugged the sleeves off before trying to roll it down my hips. "You're going to fall over." He said gruffly and knelt down again, helping me pull it down until I could slip my legs out and I used his shoulders to keep my balance.

"Going to dress me and tuck me in too?" I asked playfully as I looked down at him. He stood slowly, his fingers brushing against my thighs as he did and I shuddered slightly, from that and how chilly the air was up here. He spun me gently and I gasped as he unclasped my bra, removing it from me before he draped the flannelette shirt over my shoulders so I slipped my arms into it, pulling it closed as I turned back to him.

He smiled crookedly as he started buttoning it up for me and I bit my lip, feeling my cheeks flush as he got to my breasts, and I felt them ache as my nipples hardened, making my apex throb as they brushed the fabric. He left the top 3 buttons undone, just as I preferred and I smiled softly that he'd remember such a tiny detail like that about me. "Sleep. I got you." He whispered as he pulled the sheets back for me.

I climbed under them and smiled stupidly as he tucked me in, gently stroking my cheek before he leant down and kissed my forehead. "Bucky." I whispered softly and he smiled down at me. "Keep an eye on Sam...and be nice." He scoffed but I flicked his forehead and raised my brow at him, daring him to test me. He leant forward and kissed me quickly before he left. "Asshole." I mumbled before laying down and closing my eyes.

☆☆☆☆☆

I must have been asleep for a while because I woke not long after dusk, hearing the owls and wildlife outside as the nocturnal creatures woke up and the rest began to retreat for bed. Quietly I slipped into to living room, only to spot Bucky in the corner, gun on his lap, staring at the front door. He nodded stiffly at me and I moved over, looking around. "He's in the 2nd bedroom." Bucky said quietly and I smiled weakly.