Count Down To Yuletide on Star Base 12- Chapter 31 Yuletide in Lennox Territory

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory is the maternal first cousin of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory, as Lord Alexander Charles father is Lord James Alexander Stuart and Lord Andrew Charles  mother, is his sister, Lady Patricia Charlene Stuart and their father was Lord David Alexander Stuart, who was no better than Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR.

Lord Robert David Stuart traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard in 2153 on the USS Excalibur and with the help of Lord Patrick William Howard, Lord John Carey, Lord Edmund Beaufort,  Lord John Spencer Churchill, Lord Reginald Grey, and Lord Roger Seymour, they helped to build Lennox Manor in Lennox Territory.

Lennox Territory is south-east of Norfolk Territory and south-west of Bedford Territory and west of Wessex Territory and Northeast of Lancaster Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Robert David Stuart is a direct descendant of King Henry VII through his eldest daughter, Princess Margaret who married King James IV of Scotland and his great-great-great-grandson, King Charles II who had a french mistress, Louise de Kérouaille, Duchess of Portsmouth and their son, Lord Charles Lennox, Duke of Lennox and Richmond.

King Charles II had seven natural sons and they were - James Scott, Duke of Mammoth and Duke of Buccleuch

Charles FitzCharles (1657–1680), known as "Don Carlo", created Earl of Plymouth 

Charles Fitzroy (1662–1730), created Duke of Southampton (1675), became 2nd Duke of Cleveland (1709)

Henry Fitzroy (1663–1690), created Earl of Euston (1672), Duke of Grafton (1675)

George Fitzroy (1665–1716), created Earl of Northumberland (1674), Duke of Northumberland 

Charles Beauclerk (1670–1726), created Duke of St Albans

Lord Robert David Stuart was a direct descendant of King Charles II and his youngest son, and with him traveled with him, his older brother Lord James Francis Stuart, who settled on Star Base 10 and  became the Earl of Moray of Star Base 10.

Lord Robert David Stuart married Lady Annabella Drummond and they had three children, Lord Francis Edward Stuart in 2166, Lord Robert Alexander Stuart in 2171 and Lady Rosalind in 2176.

Lord Francis Edward Stuart marries Lady Madeline Valois  in 2183 and  in 2185 Lady Madeline gives birth to Lord David Alexander Stuart who is born in the same year as Lord Charles Andrew Howard to Lord Frederick William Howard Senior and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort .

Lord David Alexander Stuart marries Lady Margaret Drummond who is the grandniece of his grandmother, Lady Annabella Drummond in 2208 and in 2210, Lady Margaret gives birth to Lord James Alexander and in 2212 she gives birth to Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

Lord James Alexander Stuart married  Lady Diane Beauclerk-Lennox in 2251, she gives birth to Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart is married to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and in she has five children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lady Patricia Charlene, Lord Patrick William II, Lady Charlotte Augusta and in 2250 she gives birth to Lord Andrew Charles Howard. 

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart likes to make a joke about their grandfathers with Lord Andrew Charles Howard " Now isn't it too bad that our grandfathers didn't marry each  other. Both of them were stingly and hateful."  Lord Alexander Charles jokes.

"I don't  think Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR would have married Lord David Alexander Stuart." Lord Andrew Charles tells his first cousin.

"I don't see why. They were perfectly matched to each other. Both were power-hungry, stingy, and miserable old men." Lord Alexander Charles tells his maternal first cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.