Trellis x reader 2

Requested by @EmpireSunlncinerator

(Sorry if it's short!)

Your P.O.V
Trellis and I arrived on Earth after the war in Alledia. I told him what it was like in my perspective, answering his questions until he asked me a strange question.

"Y/n, what's a seatbeat?" He asked. I blinked, processing what he had just said.

"All the things... You ask about a seatbelt?" I asked, holding in my laughter. Trellis had a look on his face that was like a child's innocent face. Adorable.

"Did I say something wrong?" Trellis asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion.

"No. But how do you know about a seatbelt?" I asked him, and we walked along the path to the town nearby.

"Well, when Emily and I went to find my memories, we entered someone's memories, and we were in a car? And Emily said a seatbelt, and I should put it on." Trellis explained.

"Ah... so this is Emily's fault. Got it." I smiled, understanding what he said. I then started to explain what a seatbelt was and what it did. I had to clarify a few things for him to understand. I was quite funny to see his expressions he had on his face. He asked many other questions and was like a child, excited about something they were interested in. We soon arrived in town, and Trellis looked around with a curious look.

"Now don't run off, alright. And put this on." I said, putting his hood over his head. "Just to not attract attention. Since people from Earth have not seen elves before in person, they would freak out alright."

Trellis nodded, and he stayed close to me. I pointed out many things like shops, houses and many other things. He was curious, and after a while, we arrived at a store and got some food. I walked out and noticed he was not there.

"Oh no... Trellis? Trellis?!" I put the food in my bag and went to look for him. I panicked. Where could he have run off to? I left him for 2 minutes, and he is gone. I ran around town trying to look for him. It soon became dark, and I couldn't find him anywhere.

"Trellis! Where are you?!" I called out, trying to find him. People looked at me funny, but I didn't care at that point. I looked everywhere but soon ran to a nearby park. I looked there and noticed him sitting on a bench looking around. I smiled.

"Trellis! Oh, thank goodness, I found you!" I ran over and hugged him. He stood up and hugged me back.

"Sorry if I worried you, Y/n." He said with a soft smile.

"Don't you dare do that again. You hear me? You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said, sighing in relief, still hugging him tightly. I then felt something on my head. I looked up at it and saw a flower crown. I looked at Trellis in confusion.

"Some of the children taught me how to make them. I don't know what they're called, though." Trellis said. I smiled softly.

"They're flower crowns. It is just some nature craft people like children do." I explained.

"Huh. And do they do this for loved ones?" Trellis asked.

"They can. Or do they just do it for fun." I replied, smiling. Trellis smiled back at me.

"Do you know how to make these flower crowns?" Trellis asked.

"Yeah, I remember how to make them. Why do you ask?" I looked at him curiously.

"Well, I was wondering if we can make some together?" He explained, holding up some flowers he gathered before. I smiled softly.

"Alright. We can do that. And then we can go and visit Emily, Karen, and Navin." I replied and sat down on the bench. He did the same and nodded his head. We both started to make some flower crowns together while eating the food I got before. It was nice outside in the park. Trellis took the hood off his head, and we enjoyed each other's company. This was a good experience for Trellis.