chapter 2: Taylor swift?!?

Lia's pov:

     "Dad! No! Pls!" I plead. "You stupid brat! Get over here!" He yells. I run as fast as I possibly can but it's no use. He catches up to me and punches me right in the face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  A few hours later i start to get hungry again but the thing is that bag of chips was the only food i had and i already ate it all. I look around me and notice a small gas station. "I have a little bit of money on me maybe i could buy something there." I thought. I walk over to the gas station and walk inside. I start to look around to see what all they had. I find myself in the chip isle. I know i already ate a bag of chips but I don't have that much money.

 I find a bag of chips and take it up to the register to pay. "Hi just this pls." I tell the cashier. "your total comes out to $7." I hand him my money and he counts it. "sorry u don't have enough money." the cashier says. Disappointed i take the money back and walk out the door. As i get   out the door i feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see who it was. I glance over the figure standing in front of me. "Taylor swift!?" I yell out in complete shock to who is standing in front of me. 

    She doesn't say anything tho, she hands me a bag of chips then walks off. I was very confused. Who hands a bag of chips to a someone and not say anything. I went back to where i was sitting earlier i open the bag of chips and eat a few. I don't want to eat a lot of the chips because i don't know when the next time i will get food is. It could be days from now. 

      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------