Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jinni's POV

"That's it... After coming here last month, I thought I'm going to finally feel free to love the person I love without any burden, but I saw her kissing some guy, which definitely her boyfriend" said Lily, gulping the can of beer we just ordered. She is drunk, I can already tell that... Her face is red, she's being a sobber now.

"Imagine seeing the girl you love after 2 years kissing someone, who wouldn't get hurt by it?" she mumbled,

"Yeah, it sucks," said Ryujin, tossing the can of beer to Lily... While I'm only sitting in the corner, listening to them.

I stared at the glass of beer I'm holding, circularly moving my wrist, the beer inside moved in a circular motion, and the cube of ice made a 'clink' sound. I can already feel the heat on my body, the effect of the alcohol is now triggering my mind, and I'm starting to feel dizzy.

"You okay there?" asked Jinsol as she sat beside me. I nodded but didn't utter a word. I saw her grabbing her phone, I look at her and the phone she was holding, I saw who's the caller... It was a girl named Jiwoo.

"Answer it," I said, she looks at me for a while, then back to her phone.

"Should I? I'm trying to avoid her" she mumbled, which causes me to arch my eyebrows.

"Why trying to avoid her? Did you two have a fight or something?"

She inhaled deeply, staring at her phone, hesitating whether she should answer her phone or not.

"We didn't fight, it's just me" she paused, "I-It's just that, I'm getting more confused with my feelings, I don't even know if she feels the same way"

I didn't speak for a second, in terms of love, I'm out of it... "I can't comfort you with words, and I can't also help you with you're problem in your love life," I said to her directly, and she seems to understand me.

"I know, I just want to let out these words in my mouth, that's all," she said and grab another canned beer, opened it, and straightly drinks the liquid inside. She let out a sour face the moment she took all the remaining beer.

I also grabbed one, I wanted to also forget for a while... While gulping the can of beer I'm holding now, Jinsol's phone vibrates again.

"You know what? Just answer it, she must be worried about you now" I said, as she let out a deep sigh.

"Right... I didn't remind her I'm not going to work at night"

She then answered her phone, as I continue to drink different types of alcohol...

"W-what? You're h-here?" I heard Jinsol ask, eyes wide in shock, mumbling the words not to be able to understand at all, only a few of the words.

"Yes, I'm here together with my friends, they are already drunk," I heard on the other line.

"W-where are you? I miss you, Woo"

I only rolled my eyes at her, she just says earlier that she was trying to avoid the girl but then what now? Well well well, the true feelings of a person will come out when he/she's drunk. Jinsol just proves that. I saw her end the call, roaming her sight...

"I'm going to leave you here, I'm just going to see Jiwoo," she said to me, I nodded at her and she started to walk away, swaying in her every step. I look at my side, and I saw Lily suddenly standing up, walking away too...

Will she try to hit up someone?

I just let her, she can take care of herself. While I saw Ryujin was still busy gulping a beer, she is such a heavy drinker. I decided to stand up, I can already feel myself getting more dizzy compared to earlier. I decided to go to the restroom first, then I'm going to go home after, I remember I still have work tomorrow. Walking while getting support from the wall, I manage to enter the bathroom somehow. I entered inside and stood up to stare at myself in the mirror.