Guilty Pleasure

(Author's note: Thank you for all your comments! Please keep them coming. I really like it when you comment on certain scenes and dialogues. It makes me happy to know that you have enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.)

Set a few months after Punishment.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. 18 +.  

Pallavi got out of the guest suite's bath and into the guest's bedroom. There was some issue with the water pressure in their bedroom's shower and she decided to get ready here instead. Ever since Raghav had left on a business trip, she spent as less time as possible in the bedroom since the space made her miss him more. Wrapped in only a towel since she had forgotten her bathrobe in the bedroom she walked over the bed and lay down on the bed on her stomach hugging a pillow. It had been 3 days since Raghav had been away from home and she missed him terribly. She opened her phone and swiped through their photos together smiling as she reminisced. Swiping through she came across a photo of him working out in the gym. She still couldn't believe this hunk was her husband. Thinking about him, her thoughts automatically went to the other things she had been missing. 3 days since her body's craving had been unsatisfied.

How did she ever turn into this woman? she wondered. For 24 years she had never had any thoughts on romance, attraction or physical intimacy. But ever since she had met Raghav and he had introduced her to all the wonderful sensations her body could experience, she had become a sex craving maniac, no not a sex craving, Raghav craving maniac. Her design course was in its last phase and she needed to complete designing her collection for the fashion show next month. With her bodily cravings unsatisfied, she was having a hard time concentrating on her work. It was as if her body need the release just like it needed food, water and air to survive.

Well Raghav was coming back day after tomorrow, so there was nothing she could do. Unless...unless...she could try to satisfy herself? No, no, no that was too perverted. She shook her head trying to dispel such dirty thoughts. But, how was it dirty? a part of her wondered. After all, it was her body and she was just trying to satisfy its needs. And, once that was dealt with she could completely focus on her work. She definitely needed no distractions to bring out her creativity in the collection. Persuaded by that logic, she wondered how to go about it. She had seen Raghav play with her to bring her to a release and if she followed what he did probably it would have the same results she concluded. With that thought, she unwrapped her towel with trembling hands. She slowed traced the outlines of her body. She felt nothing. Arrgh! It wasn't working.

Maybe if she thought of Raghav, it might work?

She closed her eyes and fantasized of it being Raghav who was touching her as she ran her fingers stroking her curves. She felt her center starting to throb slowly as she continued playing with her body. She played with her globes, tweaked her tips and then with unsteady hands slowly lowered her fingers into her crevice. Finding the nub, she stroked it slowly feeling pleasure building up inside her. Imagining Raghav and his body thrusting into her, she moaned his name as she stroked herself harder. After a few strokes she finally found her release and shuddered as her body found it craving satisfied.

*******************************************************************************************

Raghav was sitting in the hotel room since he had finished his meetings for the day .He had a few more to go tomorrow and then he could finally head home. Thinking about the pending tasks, he remembered the staff had installed new security cameras a day ago and he needed to log in and check if they were working. They had cameras outside the house, but he wanted some inside as well to monitor the new staff he had hired. Usually he delegated this to Farhad but Farhad was on a vacation. The business he was in and especially after the Ved's incident he didn't trust anybody except himself and Farhad with the security details.