The Mean Au-Part 1

I'm going to be explaining about The Mean Au, facts and headcanons about it before you start to look at this drawing
(It's Summer time in my country so I have more time to be on Wattpad :))

So The Mean Au is like The Bestie Squad but more meaner because it says the title of that AU, duh. The reason why Angelina made that AU because her family says that she's 'too nice' so in this AU, she's 'too mean'. So I'm going to explain the headcanons and facts just before you can look at my drawing!

Mean! Anabelle
Age:13
-Height:5'4
-Hair Colour:Black (dyed)
Og Colour:Light Brown
-Eye Colour:Blue
-She loves dark humour jokes so that's why she has the shirt called "Ur Mom Left You LOL"
-She's like wearing skirts and dresses because it's more ladylike and if people don't like it, she'll go psycho on them
-She wears jewellery a lot 24/7 but the staff didn't do anything about it (not to her, ofc)
-She likes wearing heels, especially high heels
-She has Instagram and Snapchat, she has lots of followers because she became popular because of trends and photos (she also has Roblox btw).
She only takes selfies with her besties and fans (followers), if others (weak and other nice people) want to take a selfie with her, she pushes them away and makes fun of them.
-She's toxic to nice people (except her besties)
-She was bullied by a toxic person, before she became a bully

Mean! Communist Amber
-Age:9
-Height:5'2
-Hair Colour:Ash Blonde
-Eye Colour:Blue
-She's a huge fan of Countryhumans and Countryballs. She's an expert on Doors.
-She hates democracy and democratic countries especially Ukraine (that used to be a Communist country), America, Australia etc.
She loves dictatorship and communism, no wonder she has a Ushanka (which has a sickle and a hammer) that represents the Soviet Union (USSR).
-When Mean! Amber is angry, her eyepatch breaks and her face have cracks in the middle. She will use her sickle and a hammer to attack a weak, nice person (despite Mean! Anabelle's fans).
-She loves dark humour jokes, too.
-She only has Roblox since her parents are strict with Social Media
-Similar situation to the last one but it's worse because she had a black eye and the bully made her eye worse, by damaging it and breaking it.
That's why, Mean! Amber has a eyepatch.

Mean! Angelina
-Age:10
-Height:5'1
-Hair Colour:Black
-Eye Colour:Brown
-She's a furry (cat furry) and supports Gracie (wolf  furry) and Mean! Anabelle's fans because they're a furry, too. (Unless they're toxic)
Others on the other hand, she makes fun of regardless if they're toxic or not!
-Angelina's shirt is a profanity (B*tch). So lots of people (excluding Mean! Anabelle's fans and her besties) are offended because of that.
-When Angelina's angry, she will hiss and growl.
-She loves dark humour jokes as well as 2 of her besties do.
-She's actually fatherless so basically, she's making fun of herself.
-She wears shorts and pants because they're more comfortable than skirts and dresses.
-All of her besties have rich families. So, Angelina is one of them.

Mean! Gracie
Age:11
-Height:5'4
-Hair Colour:Blonde
-Eye Colour:Blue
-Is a Gacha freak
-Same situation except Gracie's a wolf furry
-She's more edgier than all of her besties combined (She has a more scarier death stare than the rest of her besties)
-She's a... MATERIAL GWORLLLLL~
-Her and her besties are atheists (that means they believe there's no god) but that doesn't stop her nor them from believing in Santa Claus.

Well, that's enough headcanons and facts about them soooooooooo

I'M GOING TO LET YOU SEE THE PICTURE I DRAW ABOUT THEM NOW =)

If you can't see the dialogue:
Mean! Angelina:Go away, freak. Haha ugly 😝
Mean! Gracie:Get away from us, losers!
Mean! Angelina:Your dad went to the store to get milk. He never came back with the milk.
Lol, no wonder your fatherless. 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Mean! Amber:Your mom so fat,
I took a pic of her 10 years ago and it's still printing. 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣
Ukraine: cries
Mean! Anabelle:Yeah, that's right, go cry to your parents.....
Oh wait, you don't have parents because your motherless and fatherless
Haha 😝