𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴 " 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴
" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

||

Kaisen, who was sitting in the living room and watching 'Puss In Boots' and occasionally texting his girlfriend.

Suddenly, his older brother busted through the door and slammed the door with a mug plastered on his face.

"So da hoes didn't fuck wit you or assum?"

"I'm fuckin retarded, Kai." Tae uttered before stalking into his bedroom and throwing the duffle bag in the counter of his room.

Kaisen frowned and stood up from the couch and walked to Tae's room and entered his room, "Nigga you ain't sped. What's wrong, i gotta get ma gun?" Kaisen asked seriously, not liking Dazaí's words.

It was rare for Tae to be mad unless someone was messing with him or annoying him.

"Maybe, lemme tell you bout dis shit and you can't look at me weirdly." Tae mumbled, taking his hoodie off and throwing it onto his bed and stepping out of his shoes and flopping on the side of his mattress.

"I neva did, c'mon tell me shorty." He said, looking at Tae who sat down on his bed and sighed. "You kno' dat nigga dat was texting you and was at dat party?" Dazaí asked, looking at him whom nod quickly and sat down on his black sofa with his legs spread slightly.

"Mhm." He replied lowly as Tae continued on his rant, "So he approach me at Canes, and I left ma pole in da car 'cause it's fuckin' Canes! I should've brought da bitch wimme." He said bouncing his leg up and down before huffing and getting irritated at himself.

Kaisen knitted his brows and shook his head, "You crazy man. What happened?"

"On foe'nem grave, He—  me in dat bitch." Dazaí air-jacked.

Kaisen stared at him and busted out laughing. "Awll Tae, You serious?" He laughed, Tae nodded. "Dead ass gang."

"Das wild, twin. In Canes?" He raised his eyebrows at him.

"On O." Dazaí mumbled in disbelief, shaking his head and taking a deep breath, he had the urge to smoke at the moment and it was killing him.

He didn't smoke that much but he did stayed buy weed from his plug whenever he had the chance to sit down and smoke.

"But, aye. It ain't stop dere so I go link wit ma pretty boa, and guess."