My Teacher- Seungmin

NOBODY'S POV

It's been two classes in a row now. I just can't concentrate in his classes. And now I have a tests and do I know anything. No.. No I don't. I've already failed one I can't fail this one too. "Quick Felix help" I whisper-yelled tryingto go unnoticed by our teacher. Unfortunate I got caught. "Ms Y/N. Please see me after class." My teacher, Mr Kim said his eyes never leaving his documents. I sighed and continued to struggle on my tests.

The bell FINALLY rang and boy was I ready to never see this test paper EVER again. As soon as I was about to walk out the door, I heard "Ms Y/N." Shit I had completely forgotten about that. Felix laughed knowing how much I avoid Mr Kim. "I'll see you back at the dorm." He gave me a pat on the back and a thumbs-up for motivation. Did it work. No..not really but was I grateful...yes...yes I was.

I waited until everyone left before walking back to his desk. "Mr Kim, you wanted to see me?" I stood there fiddling with my fingers as if it's the most interesting thing there is.

The truth is I have thee biggest crush on my teacher. I mean who wouldn't. Have you seen him! He has dark brown hair with blond streaks at the front, beautiful dark brown eyes that you could stare at foe hours, his lips are thick and pink so kissable and his veiny hands and don't get me started on his defined muscles.

Mr. Kim's voice suddenly snapped me from my trance. Oh gosh..I hope I wasn't drooling. "Do you see what I mean. You need to stop spacing out and pay attention." He said in a stern voice. He looked even more hot when he's being serious. "It won't happen again sir." I mumbled as my gaze burned holes through the ground. "Ms Y/N, did you forget that you told me that last time." He said crossed his arms and raised a brow. Again he looked fucking hotttt.

Though I was really enjoying the scene infront of me, I also really wanted to go back to the dorm as I was tired. "What can you can you do to fix this situation Ms Y/N." He could tell I wanted to leave. Oh well. "How about I fuck you" I thought but seeing his eyes suddenly widen, I realized that I said it out loud. I let my dirty fantasy reach the ear of my teacher. THE ONE I HAVE THE FANTASIES ABOUT.

My emotions changed from panic to confuse when I saw him smirking. "Are you sure you can handle it." I honestly don't know what came over me but a wave of confidence washed over me of course I can." He chuckled. His little laugh sounded like that of an angel. He then got up and walked to the door, locking it and double checking. He walked back to me. Again I have no idea how the confidence came but oh well.

He sat me on his table as I placed my hands around his neck. "Mr.kim..Do you know how fucking hot you look?" I said as I placed a small kiss on his neck. "I do and please just call me Seungmin." He said as he chuckled a bit. "Sure.. Seungmin~" I said in a seductive voice while my hands traveled down from his neck to his well defined muscled chest.

He started to rub my thighs a bit and then suddenly grabbed and squeezed them out of nowhere. As soon as I gasped from the sudden grip he started to kiss me. He then grabbed the back of my neck to deepen our kiss. I of course helped him. His hands slowly left my neck and slowly made it's way down my back until it finally reached my ass and gave it a squeeze. I gasped and he immediately pushed his tongue in. Exploring every inch and corner of my mouth. I accidentally might have let out a small moan.

He immediately slammed me into the table, having me lay flat on my back. He started kissing me jawline and the slowly made his way down my neck probably leaving bright hickies. He was between my legs. One of his hands still on my thigh, rubbing in circles really close to my heat and the other massaging me boobs. He took of my skirt and underwear in one go. I moaned feeling a finger inside of me, pumping in and out. The more I tell him to slow down the faster he goes, slowly adding more fingers in the process. I arched my back as I moaned loudly "S...Seun...gmin...I'm...gonna..cu.." as soon as I was about to reach my high, he took out his fingers. I whined a bit from the loss of pleasure. "Don't worry... you'll be getting something better than fingers." He said.

Not even one second later and I felt his dick entering me without warning. It's big.. really big. "It's...not gon..na f..fi..fit." I said between breaths. "Relax it will." As soon as he finished thar sentence he trusted it all in. He continued to thrust not giving me time to adjust. At first it was painful and I wished for him to stop but that pain slowly turned into amazing pleasure. Now I'm begging him to not stop. "Faster, harder, deeper." Was just some of the things I was moaning out.

I was crying from all the pain I've felt and pleasure that I'm currently feeling so I automatically covered my face as I usually do whenever I cry. I felt his hands gently pull them from off my face. "Don't hid your face... You're pretty When you cry." I was red, completely red, like a tomato. I wrapped my hands around his neck and started to kiss him. I started leaving fingernail marks on his back as he sped up but he did seem to mind at all. Why would he though. "Mhh....Seu....Seungmin... I'm..." I tried forming words but that was the best I could do but it was enough for him to understand. He sped up even more. Is he even human. I arched my back as I came and he came right after.

I sat up trying to catch my breath while cleaning myself up a bit. "Seungmin."  "Yes?" "Can.. can we do this again sometime?" He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Sure but if you keep spacing out in my class then I'm gonna have to punish you." I smirked as I got of the table. I was teasingly swinging my hips and he slapped it and we both laughed. "OK Mr.Kim."

Maybe I should space out in class more often. After they got fully dressed I kissed him one last time. "Bye Mr Kim." I said as I opened the door. "I'll see you soon!" I slightly yelled and winked and walked out the door.

Mr Kim was sitting on the edge of the table, face in his hands, questioning what he have just done. Did he really just have the best sex with his student. As much as he loved when his students payed attention in class, he's secretly wish that this one student would spaceout. He shook his head as he smiled. He packed his documents up and into his bag. He left the classroom right after.