The End (according to me)

Author's Note:
Sooo guys... I've been quite unmotivated to write with school assignments going on (it's December 14, which is basically the finals week) so here is an excerpt of scenes that would've been in this story, except I can't finish it anymore:

But today the world was more unjust than usual. And that form of challenge came in the body of a boy called Billy Hargrove. 

People like getting in the way because the reason people melt down in life a lot is when they think they know everything they're supposed to be doing, and suddenly something blocks their path and everything comes crashing down. 

Learning to adapt to sudden problems is not my strong suit. Especially when the sudden problem is a transfer student who has nothing in his future to lose. And no care for those who do. He'd bring you down in the process of his ignorance.

He didn't have to make my life miserable, but he did for sport. And that was what caused tears to brim in my eyes. I could murder for grades because grades are my future. They're my only hope. Being thought of as the overachiever, teacher's pet, unrealistic dreamer, and the girl who fixes her glasses with tape because she can't afford to get them fixed... isn't a reputation I'm fond of.

 The only goal I'm working towards can feel impossible, and life itself can feel meaningless... And Billy added to that feeling. The worse part? I barely even know him. Meaning it's not personal, yet he somehow went out of his day to ruin a stranger's life. For the first time ever, someone beat me in a badminton match.

Badminton was the only sport I was good at. I used it to boost my PE grades. I was too disliked to be part of the team or anything, but whenever there's an unbiased coach, I'm usually told that I'm pretty good. Still, even if I practice the piano in my master's keyboard.

(That's all for this scene, I'm sorry for ending this fic like this guys, but unfortunately I can't keep updating it so I'll be posting other ST scenes I wrote in the following chapters, some which are related to this story.)