Prologue

Everybody knows that there are 7 archangels of God. But what if there was another one?

She was the younger sister of Michael and Lucifer. She was not known, for God punished her to be not so. She was erased to all history of the angels and her name shall not be spoken in thy Kingdom. 

Her crime was still unknown to anybody other than God himself and the sinner herself. 

Her name is (Y/N). 

Not too long after the bloody rebellion of her oldest brother, Lucifer, (Y/N) was tasked to eliminate a newborn mortal child. A child that Lucifer himself declared will become the destroyer of their father's legacy and every creation he made. 

As God's closest and obedient angel and warrior, (Y/N) was tasked with ceasing the existence of the mortal child to prevent further disaster. 

For the very first time in her existence, (Y/N) felt something that she should not have. Hesitation and doubt soon became Guilt. (Y/N) was completely consumed by it as she look at her bloodied hand. 

The cries of the mortal mother echoed in her ears as she step away from the cradle of a once lively child. An innocent child. 

(Y/N) majestic white wings flutter shakily as she immediately flew away from the home of a once happy family.

She accomplished her father's order, yet she felt so betrayed. In both from her almighty father and herself. She could not believe it. How could she doubt her father's decision? The mightiest of them all? Her creator? But why must she do so something cruel? 

With a shaky breath, (Y/N) glanced at her white wings that all of her siblings adored and look up to. It symbolizes her pureness, but is she still one? She felt something. Something she should not have. These mortal feelings should have never existed within her. It is a crime. A great sin as an angel. Only mercy must be shown.

And another one consumed her. Anger... Hatred.

No. She must not feel this. No. No. No. NO!

She froze as she felt someone stand behind her. With widened eyes, she look at the triplets behind her. Her younger siblings. Sariel, Osriel, and Nariel. These three shouldn't be here. They must not know what happened to her. Never. She is their older sister. She must remain a good role model.

"Brother and sisters. You shouldn't be here" (Y/N) utter softly as she goes back to the angel they all know. A calm, collected, and kind sister. 

Surprised, (Y/N) watches as her siblings run towards her and hug her taller form.

"Don't be afraid, sister! Father will not know about it" 

"We won't tell anyone, we promise" 

"All will be fine, sister. Don't worry"