As dinner was just about ready, Stella set the table, making sure to sit Alice between her and Kati.

"Alright, foods done. Want mommy to make your plate, baby?" Kati said, looking at Alice. The girl nodded, running up to her mommy and hugging her.

"Yes pease!" She said, smiling. Kati grinned and kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you for using your manners, my sweet girl. You're so very polite, it makes me proud."

Kati scooped some pasta onto a pink plastic plate for Alice, carrying it to the table, setting it in front of her seat. She sat beside Alice, and Stella brought her plate and katis to the table.

"Thank you, babe." She said, leaning over to kiss Stella.

The three are, with Alice managing to keep herself mostly neat. She did get a bit of sauce on her face, but that was to bd expected when little ones feed themselves.

After finishing most of her meal, Alice pushed the plate aside, sitting back in her seat.

"Are you full, baby?" Kati asked, and the girl nodded. Kati went to stand, when Alice suddenly whined, making desperate grabby hands to her.

"What's the matter, little one?" Kati cooed, cupping Alice's cheek.

"She's regressed further." Stella said, standing and scooping Alice into her arms. The little one calmed down in an instant, cuddling close to her mama. Stella cooed and kissed Alice's temple, rubbing her back.

"I'll get her bottle and clean up. Take her to the couch, you can feed her there." Kati said. She cleared the plates away and cleaned the table as Stella went to the living room, sitting with Alice cradled in her arms.

Out of every partner she's ever had, Kati couldn't think of anyone better to take care if their beautiful baby with than Stella. The woman was so special, gorgeous inside and out.

Kati came to the couch, bottle in hand, and passed it to Stella.

Alice had begun to whimper softly, and Stella cooed again to soothe her.

"It's alright, love, your bottle is right here." She said, holding the bottle close to Alice. The girl latched on, calmly drinking the warm milk.

"How old do you think she is right now?" Kati asked softly, sitting beside Stella.

"6 months. She'll definitely sleep in her crib tonight." Stella replied, pecking Kati on the cheek. The two sat quietly, admiring their baby as her eyes grew heavy, and soon closed. Stella carefully worked the bottle out of her mouth, holding her up to her shoulder to burp her.

Alice let outa soft coo of contentment, falling asleep on her mama'S shoulder. Stella smiled and stood, rubbing Alice's back.

"I'm gonna go put her down if you want to say goodnight." She whispered, leading the way to the nursery.

Stella laid Alice down on the changing table, checking her diaper to find that it was clean. She dressed her in a footed sleeper, picking her back up and laying her down in her crib.

Kati popped a pacifier in Alice's mouth as she gently held a hand to her forehead.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." She cooed, leaving with Stella after she said goodnight. They turned on the nightlight on their way out, giving the nursery a soft glow.

Alice woke up two hours later, upset and cryin. Tears spilled quickly down her cheeks, falling to the sheet below. The door opened at Stella walked in, cooing.

"What's the matter, my baby?" She asked, picking Alice up and holding her close. Alice was too distraught to respond, and buried her face in the crook of Stella's neck.

Stella patted Alice's bottom to find that she'd messed herself.

"Alright Angel, let's get you changed, then you can sit with mama until you calm down." Stella soothed, laying Alice down on the changing table. She made quick work of cleaning Alice up, sprinkling baby powder on her and taping up a clean overnight diaper.

Stella left to wash her hands, and when she returned, placed Alice's pajamas back on the girl, picking her up. She carried her over to the rocking chair, and sat down cradling her.

"Was that all that was bothering you, love, hm?" Stella asked, gently kissing Alice's forehead. The little girl snuggled close to Stella, resting her head on her chest and listening to her heartbeat.

Stella smiled, staying and rocking until Alice was asleep. She slowly got up and placed Alice back in her crib, popping her pacifier back in her mouth.

"Night night, baby girl." Stella cooed, leaving the nursery once more.