The Wedding

Hey guys the last Chapter of Never Getting Rid of Me to thank you for all of the love and reads I will be updating more every day after the new year since I had a long break love yall enjoy~

Gorges pov

I stood in front of a body-length mirror looking at the dress I was in it was beautiful it was a nice baby blue and I looked amazing in it

(this one)

I could hardly wait tonight was the big night I heard a knock on my door. "come in" "'re ready for you now btw you look amazing." the lady said I took a deep breath and walked out

No one's Pov

The soft music played it was a nice summer's day the sun was shining and it was almost sunset the perfect day to get married. The music started as everyone stood up. the bride walked down the aisle his dress flowing behind him. the music stopped once he got to the alter with his soon-to-be husband. "we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of George Davidson and dream was taken." the priest spoke. "do you dream take George to be your husband thru sickness and health even thru this covid-19 virus till death do you part?" The blonde nodded and then spoke. "I Do." "And do you George Davidson take the dream was taken to be your husband thru sickness and health even thru this covid-19 virus till death do you part?" the brunette who was on the brink of tears smiled "I Do,"  the brunette said. "You may exchange vows" The dirty blonde spoke first "Ever since the day we met in that cafe I knew you were the one for me. I will love you even after death." "The day we met I thought you were such a stubborn man but when we first went out I learned you were charming and sweet I'm glad I met you." they exchanged rings. "Now by the power invested in me by the state of Florida I pronounce you marriage partners you may kiss." they kissed and the crowd cheered as the couple walked off.

Georges POV~

I was crying almost thru the whole ceremony but I was happy I married the man of my dreams. My new husband and I sat down at a table getting ready to cut the cake. "You look beautiful George." dream whispered into my ear when we finished cutting into the cake. I blushed and smiled "Thank You dream you look handsome."

The night was filled with laughter jokes crying and love I was now happily married. My life will be filled with love and joy and I was going to spend it with dream.

Dreams POV~

As George walked down that aisle I remembered all the amazing times we shared and how much I loved him. He looked amazing in that dress I sighed as I saw tears stream down his face I could tell they were tears of joy and love and I had a cheesy smile plastered across my face enjoying the whole thing seeing my new husband my new life that I was going to protect and love for the rest of my days until i turned old and grey this man i will never leave behind.

THE END

Thank You guys so much for reading never Gettn Rid of me I really enjoyed this whole story it was a blast using songs for the chapters I have always taken advice from friends and loved ones. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did I will be writing more after my winter break in the new year. Stay healthy love yall Peace  💚💙✌