1|Tea Time

"The same as usual?" Felix, my friend, and barista ask me. "Yeah, the same as usual," I answer. Today was a really busy day. I've already been to several meetings today and I have one more to head to. It was just planned today. My manager Kelsy called me this morning and said that it is really important that we do this today. I hope it is nothing bad, but what is so important, that you can't wait another day or two?
"What's wrong? You look so tired. Aren't you getting any sleep lately?" Felix ask me. "Yeah no, not really. Live can be hard sometimes. I mean, you know about all the rumors about me and Charles Leclerc, right?"
"Of course, I mean they've been going on for ages now."
"That stresses me out so much. Everything I get asked about is the relationship between me and Charles. First of all: Why do they care? I mean, it's my fricking life, not the one of the fans or the paparazzi. But I'm not going to disturb you anymore. I need to head to the important business meeting I told you about." And with that I turn around and go out on the streets again. Being famous isn't actually so cool. I mean it used to be but it isn't anymore. Now , I only get followed with the camera anymore and it is so frustrating to know that you get filmed for everything you do. That is also how it got to the rumors about me and Charles. We talked with eachother after the formula one race in Monaco . And now people think that we are dating. How stupid is that?

 How stupid is that?

@leahmontgomery: one more meeting to go

Tagged:@yourlocalbarista

Liked by: @yourlocalbarista , @charlesleclerc and @officalkelsy

Comments:

@yourlocalbarista: Guys, I made that coffee!

@charlesleclerc: delicious

@tryingtogetfamous: uhh what meeting?

@lifelaughtloveleah: You guys , Charles commented and like the picture!!