8|livelovelaugh

Pedri PoV

"Yo dude, watch this," Ferran tells me as he shows me an article with a picture of Pablo and Leah above the article
"Isn't that your girlfriend?"
"Yes, she is. But what would she do with Pablo?"
"How should I know Pedro? She is your girlfriend, not mine. Do you guys even like each other, I mean all the times you both were together everything seemed kinda forced you know."
Shit. Is he getting suspicious? But can't I tell him? I mean he's one of my best friends. But I told Leah that I will kill her if she tells anyone about our 'thing'.
"Don't know what you're talking about?"I tell him. That must have sounded so fake. I look at him with a nervous look on my face.
"Come on Pedri baby you can tell me everything," ,He says as he pinches my cheek
"Stop that Ferran. You know I don't like that."
"I know that's why I'm doing it. I bet that Leah is doing the same thing to you. You two probably have a really cute romantic relationship. Cuddles and kisses everywhere."
"Yeah no not really."
"Come on pedri. You act like she is one of your secret lost cousins you were forced being together with."
"Stop being disgusting Ferran. Incest is not my thing."
"Pedri. You have no right acting like this it is legal to marry your own cousin."
"God. What is wrong with you." I tell him while I laugh.
"What love doesn't know any borders. Ok, I should stop now. But what is wrong bro? You seem so sad since you are together with her. Is she abusive in any way?"
"Oh god no. Of course not. I don't think Leah could do something like that."
"Good for her. Would have punched the hell out of her. I gotta support you. My best friend."
I laugh again.
"OK, I gotta go. I'll meet up with Leah."

"Are you kidding me?" I say as I show her the article about her and Pedro.
"What did I tell you about Pablo."
I tell her with my eyes on her
And she begins to cry. Oh no. I didn't think she is that vulnerable.
"Why are you always so mean?" she asks me with a tremor in her voice.
"You know I've tried my best okay?  Keeping up with all of this. Keeping up with you. But all you do is find fault with me."
Shit, what have I done? I don't think I ever made anyone cry.
"Leah I'm sorry I didn't want to make you cry. I know I was hard on you but I'm always very protective when it Comes to my loved ones and I don't want that a person hurts him." I tell her with worry.
"Pablo understands me okay? He is funny and understanding. And you dint need to be worried I'm not romantically interested in him. You can stop being jealous now."
"Leah, we both know that I'm not interested in you but you need to under-" I stop because a raindrop falls onto my face
"It's starting to rain. You wanna come in?"
"Thanks." I say and smile at her.