𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐯. ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ

꧁🄿2|🄲24꧂❨

꧁🄿2|🄲24꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲❩

REBEKAH HUMMED ALONG TO THE THEME SONG OF GOLDEN GIRLS AS SHE MOVED AROUND THE KITCHEN

REBEKAH HUMMED ALONG TO THE THEME SONG OF GOLDEN GIRLS AS SHE MOVED AROUND THE KITCHEN.  Today was the day that Leah would be coming over to her house for the first time. Her family had sworn to be civil and told the youngest Cullen that after they met the she-wolf, they would make themselves scarce so the two could talk in peace.

Rebekah got to work making the homemade fettuccine alfredo, she made it for Bella and Charlie at least a hundred times, and if the Swans' liked it, then surely Leah would.

“Mhmm smells god - I wish I could actually eat it.” Emmett joked lightly as he watched Rebekah flit around the kitchen. “So how is everything, with Leah and Alec I mean?”

“It’s okay.” And that was true, things were just okay. Alec called her every now and again, and her and Leah had gotten closer. It was clear to the other Cullens that Rebekah seemed livelier than usual. “Things are still complicated, but I think everything will be okay.”

Emmett nodded at her words before his eyes flickered over to the TV, and he smiled in amusement when he saw the show. “I really should warn Alec and Leah about your obsession with this show.”

Rebekah shot him a glare and rolled her eyes. “You act like I watch it all the time.”

“You do!”

“You have no proof!”

“Children please.” Carlisle chuckled as he and Esme walked into the room arm-in-arm with each other. 

“He started it!” “She started it!” The two yelled at the same time. 

Esme merely rolled her eyes fondly as she moved around Rebekah to check on the garlic bread that was cooking in the oven. “Everything looks amazing, Rebekah.” The older woman smiled. “I’m sure Leah will love it!”

“I hope so, Esme.” Rebekah smiled lightly before she heard the sound of the doorbell. “I got it!” She called out as she made her way to the door.