The new manservent

Merlin wakes up in Arthur's arms. "Good morning babe. I love waking up in your arms." Merlin says sweetly as soon as he wakes up. "Good morning love." Arthur just replies back still a little tired not being a morning person. "Should we find a new servant?" Arthur asked. "Yes, we should"Merlin responds. "Merlin!" Gaius called from the other their chambers. "Cane you come with me love?" Merlin asked Arthur desperately not to leave him. "I don't get a choice, do I." Arthur said sarcastically. "No, no you don't." They just talk there say to Gaius' chambers.

"Oh look at that, you to are finally dating." Gaius said almost laughing from the embarrassment that he said that so randomly. "I'm sorry, you knew we loved each other?! How long?" Merlin asked shocked. "I noticed your smile Merlin, the one that's only for Arthur." Gaius said. "Gaius has a point Merlin." Arthur says with a chuckle. "Well anyways, Merlin, I need you to go get some Rosemary, lavender, and mugwort for me. Arthur can join you if you guys want." Gaius requested. "Merlin, is that okay if I join? Arthur asked. "Of course it is love." Merlin responded trying to hide his excitement.

*time skip to market*

"Oh my gods, are you King Arthur?" A man says. "Yes, and who's asking?" Arthur asks confused. "Oh, I should have introduced myself first. Hi, I'm John." "Hi John, would you like to be me and Merlin's servant?" "Yes, yes, of course I would!" John said practically jumping 6 feet in the air. "Great, do you have a specialties in being a servant." "Yeah, I used to be Morgana's servant, she would beat me." John said as a tear ran down his cheek. "I'm so sorry about that John." Arthur said sympathetically. "It's fine, I escaped her wrath." John said. "Well when can you start?" Arthur asked. "I can start this afternoon if that works." "Perfect." Arthur responds. Merlin and Arthur go back to the castle holding hands.