Chapter 13

"See you tomorrow."

As Jaemin left, Sohyun lay down on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. His heart was still pounding hard in his chest, and he couldn't be calmed.

Do I really like him?...

Me?...

Jaemin?!...

Why?...

But Sohyun was a straight boy...

Sohyun likes girls, yet I don't like girls...

What should I do in this situation?...

I once was a girl and liked boys...

And I assume that is why I couldn't do it with Hanna, but Jaemin...

Does this situation make me gay as Sohyun, but straight as So-Ah?...

However, the reverse situation isn't different; I'd be gay as So-Ah, but straight as Sohyun...

Sohyun kicked his blanket, frustrated.

Aaaagh... I don't know!... My brain can't figure this out!!!...

He rolled over and buried his face in his pillow, groaning, "I hate complicated things!..."

Sohyun eventually drifted off to sleep after struggling for a while, not knowing what was going to happen...

~

Tomorrow morning, when they were all in class, the teacher walked in with a new student. It was kind of unusual to have a transfer student in the middle of the second term, but his parents' situation made him change schools.

The new student was a boy with red curly hair and hazel eyes hiding behind his round glasses. He had a small figure body compared to other boys and fair skin.

"Hi, everyone!... I'm Choi Yohan!... Nice to meet you all!"

He introduced himself to his classmates in the most cute way possible after the teacher was done talking. The students found him adorable, and they were excited to have a new face among them.

The teacher pointed to the empty seat next to Jaemin and asked Yohan to sit there.

Sohyun's eyes were fixed on the new boy as he walked to the back of the class, sitting behind his desk. Why don't I get good vibes from him? Why would the teacher tell him to sit next to Jaemin?! Tch...

As soon as Yohan sat, he leaned closer to Jaemin and said in a very low tone, "Hi, Jaemin Hyung! Do you remember me?"

Jaemin looked at him in wonder and shook his head. "Do I know you?" He whispered.

Yohan smiled and said, "I was your neighbour next door when we were kids! I can't believe that I met you after all these years!..."

Jaemin stared at him blankly for a few seconds and then finally remembered him. "Aha! Yeah!... Now I remember! How have you been, Yohan?"

~

As they were busy talking, whispering to each other's ears, Sohyun was watching them from the corner of his eyes. What the hell?... What could Jaemin possibly discuss with that redhead?...

Jaemin found the situation a bit awkward as he felt that Sohyun was staring daggers at them.

Between Sohyun to the left and Yohan to the right, he was caught between them. Sohyun seems to be in a bad mood today... I thought everything was solved yesterday...