My birthday gift to you <3 (Miyuharu fluff)

HBD MIYU <3

[It is Miyu's birthday today and Haruna still hasn't confessed to her yet... but perhaps with Kurumi and Miiko's help today could be the day?]

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIYU!!!!" Cheered 3 voices of Miyu's closest friends Kurumi, Miiko and Haruna. Today was indeed a very special day for this young girl since obviously it was her birthday!

Kurumi the prankster had to refrain herself from pranking the birthday girl because if she did she knew damn well what would happen next, an nonstop lecture from Haruna whom she usually calls Chairman or Chairwoman.

Miiko was having a blast she was messing around with the balloons, hitting them all in the air repeatedly because she liked how graceful they floated down. She was also dancing enthusiastically to the music playing, she had been waiting for this day to come ever since the year started.

Then finally there was Haruna, Haruna Kasuga... Now whilst she was also having a rather wonderful time with all her friends there was also something on her mind... Something... notable...

Now Haruna has admired Miyu ever since the day the duo met, she's always thought of her as an angel who came down to bless her, to Haruna the pink haired girl was the definition of perfect. She always had a peaceful aura surrounding her, her singing voice made her feel relaxed and whenever she's around Miyu her acts of kindness make her heart melt and flutter.

Usually Haruna has a rather earnest personality but around Miyu she becomes as soft as a feather, any signs of affection shown from the vocalist makes her face heat up like mad. It's unusual... with Kurumi and Miiko she's never felt this way... so why... How does Miyu make her feel that way?

It surprisingly took many years for the poor girl to realise that she was actually in love with her fellow unit member, well to put it short she had a crush... A big... UNDENIABLE CRUSH on her and the longer she's gotten to know her the more noticeable it's become.

Even Kurumi and Miiko have caught onto this behaviour it's that obvious, unluckily though the girl Haruna is crushing madly on is as oblivious as can be and still hasn't gotten the memo yet.

"Chairman you're... looking a little red there!" Kurumi teased sneaking behind the lovestruck DJ.

"NOW WHO ARE YOU C-C-CALLING CHAIRMAN?!?! A-A-ALSO C-C-CEASE WITH YOUR TEASING KURUMI SAN!!!!" Haruna stuttered through words, still a flustered mess considering she was daydreaming about a life with her and Miyu living together.

"Haruna chan looks like a strawberry, Miiko likes strawberries!!!" Miiko added, clapping her hands together.

"I-I-I do not l-look like a strawberry Miiko san!!" Haruna covered her face up due to how red it was currently and she'd never hear the end of it from Kurumi, she'd be on a teasing spree if she saw it right now.

The DJ shook her head and brung herself back to her senses, however this was unfortunately interrupted by... a certain someone...

"Haruna chan a-a-are you alright?" Miyu's soft and delightful voice sent the redhair into a trance she couldn't believe that she could make her feel such a strange way, she was so in love with her it was insane.

"Y-Yes... Worry not Miyu san, I am perfectly fine!" Haruna put both of her arms together and bowed, trying her absolute hardest to not show any signs of nervousness.

"Alright, thank goodness!" Miyu smiled and walked away now chatting to another girl from Arisugawa, WELL PERFECT THIS GAVE KURUMI AND MIIKO THE PERFECT TIME TO ACT!

"Hey... Miiko has an idea!"

"H-Huh-... what is that Miiko san?

"I HAVE AN IDEA TOO!"