Descendants

Only seconds pass by but they feel like years as I just stare at her in disbelief. Now that take a good look at her there is a sticking resemblance. Same dark hair, height and facial construction.

I sit up on the bed and look at her in melancholy. "Then if you people were once humans and you felt just how miserable it felt to be considered inferior. Felt just how  shitty it is to be so powerless why do you treat us this way?" I ask wiping several tears that slip from my eyes.

"Why would you make us go through such torment when you were once one of us." Now fully crying.

"When the Mystics finally got extinct only humans and vampires were left. It was only right that we rise to the top as a superior race. Jade only did what was necessary for survival." She says with zero remorse in her tone.

"B.b..but that's wrong!" I yell before getting up from the bed with a sheet wrapped around my naked body. "Jade was evil, she killed Lilith and doomed the world by making more monsters like her!" I yell out before I hear and feel a powerful slap across my face making my head turn in the opposite direction.

"You will not talk like that about my species. You may be a vampire now but you'll do well to remember your place. Which is forever by my side as my pet you'll never be my equal!" She yells at me.

I turn to face her and gently touch the stop that's still stinging. I smile before looking into her eyes and saying. "I'm glad I'm nothing like you or your species. I hate you Jisoo McConaughey." I say to her with in a low voice that's filled with hatred.

I watch as her eyes widen instantly and she steps forward to take my hand but I move back refusing her touch. "What do you mean your glad your not one of us?"

She asks but I give her no explanation and I storm out of the door with no destination in mind just that I needed to get away from this place as possible.

Tears continue to stream from my face as I continue to run and I unfortunately bump into someone. I would have fallen face down if the person hadn't caught me, and I can tell that this person isn't human by their strength and strong grip. I guess my plans of escaping just got cancelled.

"Oh! Sweety what happened to you?" Jisoo's mother asks once she notices my disheveled appearance. The tears on my face and my swollen cheek. I try to explain to the  woman what happened but more tears stream out choking me.

I hear footsteps coming from behind me and I don't even bother to turn because I know who they belong to. "Jisoo what did you do to the poor girl to make her heave like this. She's soon to be your wife you shouldn't treat her like this." Her mother says to her.

"As you say mother she's soon to be my wife so this is none of your business. Give her to me and we'll deal with this privately." She growls out.

I look up at the woman and shake my head slowly not wanting to go back with Jisoo. "I raised you better than this Jisoo. I'm going to take the girl with me while you get your anger in check." She says to her in not only bitter anger but also disappointment.

She takes my hand and I start following her. I take a quick look at Jisoo to find her clenching her fists as though having an internal battle whether to let me go or fight.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay, now author is confused because author is now starting to slightly ship Jennie with Jisoo's mom. Due to author worshipping older women and the ground they walk on.