THREE

Somewhere in Tokyo, a rather clumsy blonde woman was currently laying on her soft mattress. Her brain still needed to progress the unexpected encounter with the handsome young man. Yachi's face became red upon remembering their conversation. She began to roll back and forth on her bed trying to forget the unforgettable moment.

"This is bad for my heart..." she finally exclaimed, while covering her red face with her pale hands.

Chikafuji Akihiko. A rather handsome young man who easily conquered everyone's hearts on his first day. Rumors about a model-like student spread through the whole university which also coincidentally reached Yachi's ears. At first, she thought that the rumors were a little bit exaggerated. But after her first encounter with the said man in the rain, she knew that every single rumor was true.

Never in her life did she meet someone who was handsome from the outside as the inside. She could never forget the kind words the man told her that day. But even though the man seemed 'perfect', Yachi noticed that his facade slightly broke when they talked about their dreams and future. It made Yachi curious. She wanted to discover him.

One thing was clear for the blonde woman that she couldn't deny anymore. Yachi was madly drawn to the brown haired man.

"I want to meet him again..."

There she stood, in the queue of the cafeteria

There she stood, in the queue of the cafeteria. Yachi was still pondering about the food she wanted to order. The Japanese curry that was served with fresh meat, vegetables and rice was definitely a looker for her eyes. On the other hand, the Italian inspired specialty of the day also didn't sound so bad to her.

'When was the last time I ate spaghetti carbonara?' the woman questioned in her head. In the end, Yachi decided to go with the Italian cuisine.

Her mouth watered at the sight of her cooked food. It looked so pleasant to her eyes. The way the soft cooked thin dough was engulfed by the creamy sauce that was topped with tiny flakes of bacon made her stomach growl.

After paying for her meal, she rushed out of the queu and searched for a place to eat her food in peace. Then, she noticed a familiar brown haired young man sitting alone at a table. The seat opposite him was still vacant. Yachi pondered for a while, but still decided to approach the man.

"Is this seat already taken?" she softly asked the familiar young man.

Akihiko looked up from his plate upon hearing the familiar voice. The appearance of the blonde haired woman made him surprised, but of course he didn't let it show on his face. Nonetheless, Akihiko decided to invite the woman to take a seat. Yachi thanked the man with a soft 'Thank you', before taking the seat opposite him.