just a idea :)

context: dream held a show called "The Live Livetsream". It consists of most of his friends all coming together to perform a show of singing, dancing and telling story's. It is the last song of the show and i just had a idea!
enjoy :)
please have heatwaves ready, i will tell you when to play it. If you get to a part where the lyrics are written and the sing isn't at that part yet, wait there until the words and song is in sync.

*third person*

As "The British Lads" walked off the stage, on came Sapnap.
"Hey everyone!" He announced sadly but satisfied.
"I'm afraid we have reached the end of the show"
The audiences booed. All hoping that the group would savour them with one last number. As Sapnap took out a piece of paper he took a breath in and started his speech.

"I would like to Thank everyone who made this possible. Everyone here at the theatre, moving and changing things to adapt to us. I'd like to Thank all our friends who made the effort to come out here tonight, It's been a pleasure to be bel to do this crazy experience.Last, But CERTAINLY not least, is all of you!"
The audience had mixed emotions, Clapping, cheering, Awing.
"We will forever be in debt to you all for everything you do. Always supporting us and making us enjoy every day of our lives, We love you so much. Now, We aren't just ending yet. We have one final performance for you all."

The audience looked at each other with puzzle but excitement as they racked their brains try to figure out what the crew was going to surprise them with.

"Before they come on the stage, i would like to ask you all to show them so much love be and support. They both mean the world to me and this took allot of courage."

As Sapnap said "both", the audience had some idea on who would be entering the stage. There was gasps filled with whispers and questions.

"Again, Thanking everyone who made this possible. Please show these two some love and support as the entertain you for he last time tonight. Thank you and Goodnight" Sapnap waved to the crowd and walked off the stage. As he did this, the entire crowd cheered him off. It was filled with "I love you" and "Well done king!". The cheer just started to quiet down when heatwaves started playing. (go go go play heatwaves nowwww!!!!) The crowd roared at the sound. Screams filled the air with "OH MY GOD" and shrieks of joy. Nobody could calm their selfs down, but it didn't help when George and Dream started walking on the stage. Dream came in from the right and George entered from the Left. Nobody could control themselves as the lights panned onto the two revealing there outfits.

George wore a blue jumper with supreme on the middle. He had black cargos on and white framed sunglasses on his head. He had a mushroom chain on. Dream joined him with a illuminating Green jumper on, matched with black cargos aswell. He had black boots on and a jain around his neck. The both matched their c/ characters.

road shimmer, wiggle in the vision.
heat heatwaves, I'm swimming in a mirror

These words echoed over the crowd and the two performers. Everyone was still cheering and shouting with joy. George raised the mic up to his face and began to sing the starting lyrics..

sometimes all i think about is you
late nights in the middle of june
heatwaves been fakin me out
can't make you happier now

As he sings these lyrics, He faces him self to look at dream. Dream knew George was nervous has he had never really performed before and they had a big surprise near the end of the song. Dream looked at George with reassurance and respect as he lifted the mic up to his mouth and started it sing.

usually i put something on TV
so we never think about you and me
but today i see our reflections, clearly hollywood
laying in the screen

Dream looked at George with totally awe while George sang the next lyrics in the song
---
fake water all across the road, it's gone now the night has come but-

As the two boys sang there heart out, the crowd sang too. Everyone was cheering and clapping as the boys sang. It was sorta like a fever dream. Nobody could or would believe that this moment was happening, it was everyone's biggest dream!
The two boys sang to each other with beautiful harmonies. Both were nervous, but George was the worst. He is very private with his life and who he is involved in but in the next few seconds, all would be revealed. They both looked at eachother with reassurance. George looked at dream with sadness while he sang the next lyrics.

I don't wanna be alone
You know it hurts me too
You like so broken when you cry.
One more and then I'll say goodbye.

The audience could feel the emotions in the room. As the two sang the chorus of the song.. all of the audience got there torch out and started waving it around to give them both more comfort. Singing alone with the two aswell.

Sometimes all I think about is you
Late nights in the middle of June
Heatwaves been fakin me out
Can't make you happier now..

As the bridge of the song started playing.. the two faced each other. They stayed in there position for a few seconds but then they slowly started walking towards one another with a look of love and proudness. They reached there hands out and held each other, unable to believe this moment was happening, but they knew they had to do it. Standing there in the middle of the stage the two put there mic down and looked at each other. Dream knew George was on the edge of breaking.. so he tried his best to squeeze his hands and remain eye contact with him.. putting his own feelings aside for the boy he loved so dearly. Then their cue in the song took place.. as all went silent.. they kissed.

The crowed roared at the sight.. as the boys stayed in the same position, lost in each others love! All of there friends ran on the stage to hug them as they had been waiting patiently on the sides. They were all cheering and congratulating the boys.. they were so proud of their friends.