Stock Market

Roma awoke on the wrong side of the bed. Heaving her lengthy frame out of the thick, minx fur covers, beaded in sweat. Casting an annoyed glance at her dripping hair, Roma began to push through her closet for a suit, selecting one from the back. Tan, broad shoulders and a red pocket square with pickachu embroidered on the corner next to an eloquent RV.  

Roma stepped out onto the floor of her Apartment. Cocaine Flower was waiting, licking her toes clean on the carpet. Roma offered her a curt nod. Sigmas don't show affection. 

Roma stepped into the limo and flipped out her phone. Immediently her long, veiny sigma hands scrolled to the purple and white. She began drafting her message. 

ROMA [sigma][6'8][avid fan]

ITS TIME TO RISE WOMAN, RISE AND TAKE THE STAND. YOU DONT NEED THE CHAINS OF HETRSOSCOIETY, GO EMBRACE |>

Where lies the strangling fruit that came from the hand of the sinner I shall bring forth the seeds of the dead to share with the worms that gather in the darkness and surround the world with the power of their lives while from the dimlit halls of other places forms that never were and never could be writhe for the impatience of the few who never saw what could have been. In the black water with the sun shining at midnight, those fruit shall come ripe and in the darkness of that which is golden shall split open to reveal the revelation of the fatal softness in the earth. The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit—and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive. And there shall be in the planting in the shadows a grace and a mercy from which shall blossom dark flowers, and their teeth shall devour and sustain and herald the passing of an age. That which dies shall still know life in death for all that decays is not forgotten and reanimated it shall walk the world in the bliss of not-knowing. And then there shall be a fire that knows the naming of you, and in the presence of the strangling fruit, its dark flame shall acquire every part of you that remains.

Roma paused. She wasn't sure. She had to be persuasive. To create her Ponzi, her trap for the betas and the omegas of the annals of society. All in order to collect her army of kittens and cleanse the world of discord moderators, and but more important, make money. A promise that the investment will achieve an above normal rate of return. The rate of return is often specified. The promised rate of return has to be high enough to be worthwhile to the investor but not so high as to be unbelievable. The kittens needed to be fully onboard, fully committed. A relatively plausible explanation of how can achieve these above normal rates of return. One often-used explanation is that the investor is skilled or has some inside information. Roma had exactly that, she was tall, rich, masculine, toned. She was alpha male of Facebook. Of Wall street. Her name was a whisper in the streets.  Another possible explanation is that the investor has access to an investment opportunity not otherwise available to the general public. The person running the scheme needs to be believable enough to convince the initial investors to leave their money with him. For at least a few periods the investors need to make at least the promised rate of return — if not better. Other investors need to hear about the payoffs, the dividends, the cash money that Roma offered, such that their numbers grow exponentially. At the very least more money needs to be coming in than is being paid back to investors. Never turn your back on the investors.

Once she had her kittens she would train them in the skill of vocal chemistry, of the absolutely shredded tones of concert choir. They would lure the moderators in, get them to invest and hold them there with their siren kittens uwus. 

As soon as Roma hit post, she was flooded with DMs. The kittens flocked to her like woman to a freshly opened stick of axe deodorant. She began sending them her ads and convincing them with her alpha charisma. She was like a fallout character with maxed charisma; unstoppable. She swiped over on her Instagram, to her personal account, rather than her business one. On the side, Roma was a dolphin enthusiast. She enjoyed scrolling through hours of dolphin swimming videos to calm her stock market nerves. Now all she had to do was wait.