File 1 - Project Shadow

It was a nice and peaceful day at Woofwell manor in Spagonia's countryside, with Flickies chirping and not a single cloud in the sky.

Two hedgehogs approach the manor, one blue while the other was black and red, and they brought along a yellow fox with two tails and a green crocodile with them.

The crocodile knocks on the door, which is soon answered by the owner of the mansion, Edward Woofwell, otherwise secretly codenamed as Class by others.

The brown dog with glasses looks at the group. "Sonic, what are you, Tails, Shadow and Vector doing here at this fine day?"

"Class....we need your help with something that we need you and Vector look into." Sonic says after sighing and looking at those with him.

Class opens the door and lets them in. "Then it's a good thing I had chili dogs prepared in case of visitors."

Sonic grins and disappears and reappears in split seconds with a plate of chili dogs, though Class noticed Shadow almost took off as well.

The group go into the living room and take a seat, with Sonic immediately gobbling down the chili dogs.

"So what seems to be the problem for you to contact a high class individual like me?" Class asks them.

"There's something...strange going on with both Sonic and Shadow." Tails tells him.

"Describe strange." Class requests them all, reminding them this was the Blue Blur and the Ultimate Lifeform they were talking about.

"I've been getting strange visions about things I wasn't there for....specifically whatever happened with Shadow 50 years ago." Sonic tells him after he was done, cleaning his face with a napkin. "I saw Shadow awakening for the first time, different interactions he had with Maria....and the soldiers capturing the station. What's weird is that I can't figure out who I'm seeing this from, and it's neither Shadow, Maria or even Gerald and Black Doom."

"That could just be you remembering the events involving you and your friends learning about the incident and picturing it yourself." Class tells him, dismissing the issue.

"It's not just him. I received visions even before Eggman released me from stasis." Shadow replies back. "All of them were things Sonic did, but my visions had my point of view from Sonic's eyes. Things like Sonic going through Green Hill, meeting Tails, saving Amy from Metal Sonic, fighting Knuckles, and even his two Super form battles against the Death Egg Robot and Perfect Chaos."

"Interesting..." Class says in response. "What do the others think?"

"Most of them either shrugged it off as just random dreams or trauma." Shadow said. "The only different answers we got were from Amy and Cream."

"Amy suggested Sonic and Shadow might have a psychic link with each other." Tails reveals to Class.

"And Cream suggested Sonic and Shadow are 'soulmates' waiting for each other." Vector says, uncertain if he should laugh at that or cringe.

"I think she might be onto something..." Class says while stroking his chin.

"What?! You can't seriously think me and Shadow are a thing, can you?!" Sonic panicked after hearing that.

Class chuckles and tells him. "Calm down, I was referring to what Amy claimed."

"That might be the case to this situation." Tails nods to him. "But the stuff has gotten weirder ever since Sonic and Shadow beat Nazo recently."

"Well let's get out with it already." Class says as he braced for whatever came next.

The group of heroes gave Class every detail about strange habits and actions that Sonic and Shadow had been doing since the battle against Nazo.