uhm, wilbur gets fucked (kinda)

gay

CWs:
gagging, degradation, humiliation, thigh riding, cumming untouched/unfucked, cumming in pants, bratting.

"Stop it, Wilbur." Quackity sneered.

"Why? What do you see that's so wrong with what I'm doing?" Wilbur teased.

"Get the fuck off of my desk, you're ruining my paperwork." Quackity groaned.

"But you're always fuckin' working, take a break every once in a while, darling." Wilbur scoffed.

"Wilbur, I have a fucking country to run, I can't take breaks, now get. Off."
Quackity's already very short temper was boiling, he's so close to snapping it almost hurts.

"No thanks, I'll pass." Wilbur laughed, like it was all a game, he always thought of everything as a game, a challenge.

Quackity slammed his hands on his desk, knocking off some pens in the process.

"Wilbur, I swear to God," the smaller hissed, narrowing his eyes, "I'll give you until the count of three to get the fuck off."

"I still don't understand why exactly I have to move, Big Q." Wilbur sighed in faux disappointment.

"One,"

He saw a look of excitement in the other's dark ruby eyes, and something else he couldn't quite put the pin on.

"Two,"

Wilbur fucking smiled, it was all a game to him, watching the other snap and break into an angry mess so easily is funny to him.

"Three."

Quackity's hand instinctively reached for Wilbur's hair and yanked his head upward, hard.

"You think this is funny Wilbur? You think this is funny? Go ahead, laugh, I fucking dare you." Quackity snapped, all built up anger now boiled to the top and burning on the stove eye.

No response, Quackity would've laughed at the other's shocked expression if he weren't so fucking upset.

Wilbur quickly regained his cocky composure, and his iconicly smug grin split itself across his pale features. It was almost uncanny how his smile didn't really.. fit him.

"Awh, Q, I'm not laughing, it was a simple grin, what's got your mood all sour, darling?" Wilbur inquired innocently.

The grip in his hair tightened and Wilbur groaned, the pain on his scalped growing slightly unbearable. But he loved it, he always did.

"You know exactly what's got my mood all 'sour,' Wilbur, and you're going to pay for it," Quackity grinned dangerously, leaning closer, "Like a good boy."

His hot breath tickling the other's skin, he shuddered, swallowing hard, his grin disappearing for a few seconds, and reappearing just as quickly.

"What makes you think I'll do that?" Wilbur spoke, voice breathy and cold.

"Probably the fact that I know how you are Wilbur, whether you wanna admit it or not, you absolutely love it when I treat you this way. All you want is to be treated this way, isn't that right?" Quackity spoke, just above a whisper.