Sindri X Mute!Fem!Reader|Part 2.

(kind of a short story but roll with it)

Meanings:

F/N: female name. (your name)

F/C: fav color.

__________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone! If you didn't notice this is part 2 so if you haven't seen part 1 then read that first or you will be really confused.

Warning(s) : none.  It's just fluff and brother love. (yay)
__________________________________________________________________
F/NS pov:

I wake up to my arm really hurting... Ugh. Must be the spears doing. I get up and get changed. I put on my F/C shirt/hoodie and sweat pants. (if you like shorts, skirts, dresses, exc... just pretend that you put that on instead.) 

and I walk out of my room. The only people here Atleast that I see are freya and freyr. Freya looks behind her and sees me.

"oh! Hey F/N. If your wondering Kratos, mimir and atreus went out to get some treasures or whatever they do when they are gone." freya says.

"also sindri and Brok are upstairs." freya adds.

I nod and walk up stairs.  I see sindri siting next to his sitting brother worried.

"What if he doesn't wake up?! Ugh....." sindri says out loud.

I sit next to sindri and and sindri looks at me quickly.

"ugh! Oh it's you... Hey F/N. I.. Wanted to thank you." sindri says.

I put my hand on his shoulder and we share a moment.  Sindri blushes a bit before looking away.

"could you...look after Brok a bit? I wanna make some food so when he wakes up he won't be As grumpy. "  sindri says with a slight chuckle.

I nod and give sindri a hug before he leaves. He stands at the doorway and looks back at me.

"thanks Again.... I don't know what I would of down if Odin killed him...    (you would become a murder. I am more scared of you then Kratos 😭)   I know you tried to make him not get hurt and even hurting yourself in the process. So... I don't know how to repay you... I hope you can forgive me and Brok for you getting hurt." sindri says.

Before I could do anything he walked out and went downstairs.  I take a deep breath and sit and wait.

5 minutes later......

I look and Brok. He starts to move and wake up.

" ugh.... Am.. Am I dead? " Brok asks.

I poke Brok and look at him.  I run to sindri.

"F/N? Is Brok awake yet?" sindri asks.

I nod.  Sindri then hugs me quickly then run up stairs. I take a minute to process what just happened then I walk up stairs to see sindri hugging Brok and Brok being confused.

"Sindri what-.... get of me." Brok says.

Sindri finally get of of brok.

"why are you hugging me?" Brok asks.

"because I almost lost you!" sindri said.

This is a rare moment I see of sindri and Brok having a moment together (a cute moment). I know Brok knows that he died but he hasn't told sindri... Atleast yet. I wonder when he will tell him... That's not important right now.

I see Brok side hug sindri for a moment then stop. (that's one of the only hugs you'll get. a full hug is rare from Brok even if it's sindri)

I look back and see atreus look though the door for some reason. I see him looking at sindri then me. He notices I saw him and ran off. Kinda suspicious but probably nothing. 

I see Brok whisper somthing into sindri ear and Sindri blushes. (NOT THAT. HE'S TALKING ABOUT YOU DON'T KILL ME)  he whispers somthing back. Brok then lays back down and puts the blankets over himself.

"hey... F/N... Can we talk outside?" sindri asks.

I nod. Sindri graps my hand which makes me blush a small bit and sindri leads me outside.

Broks pov:

Why did it take him so long to confess? Whatever.

"ATREUS YOU OWE ME FIFTY-FIVE HACKSILVER YOU BET THAT SINDRI WOULDN'T DO IT TODAY!" Brok yelled.

.....

"DAMN IT!" Atreus yelled from downstairs.

Brok after stealing from a motherless child: 😈

F\NS pov:

I see sindri walk up towards me with somthing behind his back. I don't pay attention to it.

"F/N... I have wanted to say this for about... I'm not sure I have lost count but for a really long time.. I- will you go on a date with me?" sindri asks pulling out flowers. From behind his back.

I blush and see sindri look to his Side also blushing.  I tap him on the shoulder and nod.

" wait.. Really? " sindri asks

Sindri goes on and on and asking you if im sure. I kiss sindri. He looks at my with wided eyes. I pull away from the kiss and hug sindri. He hugs me back happily.

The end.

You guys end up getting married after 3 years of dating! You guys live a happy life.

The end! Give more request if wanted!

838 words.