𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘎𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘎𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

The already intoxicated nineteen breathed raggedly and licked over his lips. Ares pouring two of his 10 Percocet 30's into his hand and smiling lazily.

It seemed like drugs were keeping him from losing his head nowadays, and keeping him out of his thoughts.

It was a good thing or healthy but he didn't give to shits, what happens to his body with the shit he's has on his mind.

Ares brought his hand to his mouth and threw the substance into his mouth and swallowed the pills dryly, he grunted at the strung the back of his throat and groaned and shook his head at feeling.

It's been three weeks since the Dazaí kicked Ares out of his car, Ares been thinking about the other no stop; he's been texting him and calling him but he seemed to be blocked on his personal number and his trap phone, he wished Tae didn't act like this and they sit down and talk it out.

Ares was questioning a lot of things, like was he wanted to be around Tae and so interested in him so much, he still haven't came up with a answer yet.

And, was kissing and stroking one boy really make you gay? It was clear that Tae was with that community, and why did his sexuality matter to him?

It didn't make sense to Ares, he just wanted to be friends or close to Tae. Ever since the party, he's been having a lot of weird feelings for Dazaí.

He didn't know if it was a good or not because Tae wasn't responding to him, he wanted to know why he had a resisting urge for the man.

It made his head hurt so much.

"Top, what's wrong?" He heard through his clouded thoughts, Ares snapped back to reality then looked at Jaymel who entered into the back room of their spot and closed the door behind him.

"Huh?" He asked confusedly, seeing he didn't hear at first.

"What doin' gang?"

Ares shook his head quietly, "Notha." He said dryly, looking up at him with low reddish.

Jaymel stared at him and placed his gun onto the dresser and walked over to Top and flopped down onto the couch beside him. "What's up yungin', word bond wit' me." Jay said, meaning he was going keep whatever Ares had on his mind a secret.