Sick Pt.2

Hehehehe so I decided to be a little mischievous. I also re edited part 1 so might want to read that again. I mean it wasn't much change but change is change soooo. ANYWAYS! I hope you are all having a spectacular day! Keep up the good work even if your only reading Wattpad stories it's okay everyone has their likes and dislikes, Comfortable and uncomfortable things. And if you enjoy reading Wattpad stories then do that but don't forget to study a little. Not to the point where you over working yourself even if your behind on something. Everyone works at their own paste. Wether it's fast or slow you do you! Cause you are spectacular!

Obanai POV:
    "But it is funny" Tomioka said while chuckling. "It's not not here you fucking idiot!". I grabbed the rice ball and put it inside of his mouth for him to eat. *munch munch* was all I heard. Was I falling for Tomioka? ( not literally at least I hope 🤨). What would the other hashira think if I was inlove with Tomioka. Would they call me weird? Would they bully me like they bully Tomioka?.

Giyuu POV:
     "Iguro?". Iguro was pretty silent after he gave me the rice ball. Is he thinking of ways to kill me without anybody noticing? I mean it's probably for the best I don't deserve to be a hashira I wouldn't have even passed final exams if it weren't for Sabito. Sabito deserves to be in my place where a pretty short cute, lovely, kind boy is taking care of him because he is sick. Oh how I would love to just hug Oban-Iguro. If only I could.

{ hours later cause I so flippen lazy 🥲 }

Obanai POV:
     Tomioka finally fell asleep. Might as well check if his temperature want down yet BUT with the thermometer this time. I lifted his arm up and put the thermometer there and I swore I saw him flinch but I have no proof so oh well (I'm not even gonna ask why you would want to prove that 💀). Still high?. I literally gave him everything that Aoi told me to give him so his fever would go away!?. Let me check that paper again. Theirs a back page huh?.

     And if none of the medicines work for his fever than give him a bath
That's all goodbye.

     "...". I can die right? That's an option right? Right? RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT!?. There is hell no way I am gonna give Tomioka a bath HELL TO THE FUCKING NO. But if Tomioka doesn't get better I will disappoint Master...ugh fuck this stupid universe. "Get up!". He shot up scared of course. "C'mon I have to shower you bastard". He simply just nodded and was about to get up when he almost fell to the ground due to the loss of strength he had but I caught him in time. I kinda feel bad for him...UGHHHH stupid, intrusive, privacy invading thoughts. We got to the restroom I opened the door and led him in and told him I would turn the water on. My face was just heating up thinking of Tomioka's abs (And may I ask why you were thinking of that?). How is he so calm I'm literally about to see his thing. I knew for a fact my face was nothing but red. I was lost in thought that I didn't even realize Tomioka was tapping my shoulder to tell me he was ready. I turned around and saw his six pack and quickly hid my face knowing it was completely red.

Giyuu POV:
     Obanai hid his face in his hands I wonder why. Did I put the towel around my waste wrong could he see my d*ck?. I quickly look down at my towel nothing? It was put on perfectly fine?. Why was he hiding his face then?. "Iguro?". "Yea?" He said. "Why are you hiding you're face in you're hands? I think you have a pretty face if that makes you feel better". I gave a little smile and he quickly shot up. "Tomioka you don't just go saying that to people". "But I really think you're face is really pretty" I complimented him. From what I saw his face was only getting redder by the second. Then he ran right out of the bathroom. I would chase after him but considering the state I'm in I'd rather not.

Obanai POV:
     I ran out of the bathroom cause I didn't want Tomioka to see me all red cause of him. STUPID, INTRUSIVE, PRIVACY INVADING THOUGHTS (WE GET IT OBANAI JEEZ CALM DOWN). Do I really care that much about what Tomioka thinks about me? Why do I have to care so much. Not caring is hard especially when it's someone you lov-LIKE. Not love LIKE. I should go back I've left him alone for like 20 minutes already (The FUCK!? WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE A GROWN DEPRESSED MAN WHO IS ALSO SICK ALONE IN A BATHROOM!? DO YOU KNOW THE POSSIBILITIES OF BAD THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN DUMBASS). When I'm about to go in I here someone's voice not Tomioka's though. "He ran away?".

     I heard a voice ask calmly it sounded kind of familiar. "Yeah......I don't know why? Do you think I did something wrong?" I finally heard to Tomioka's voice ask. Letting my stupid, intrusive, privacy invading thoughts come in I opened the door a little to peek in. "Oh....I'm sure it's okay" the person said-HOLY SHIT THAT'S TOKITO. TOKITO MUICHIRO COMFORTING TOMIOKA GIYUU!?. I then see Tokito get up from the toilet seat and hug Tomioka who was putting on his shirt (NOT A SHIP OKAY IF YOU THINK OF IT THAT WAY FUCK OFF CAUSE MUICHIRO IS ONLY 14 AND TOMIOKA IS 21 SO HELL TO THE FUCKING NO IT. IT MAY ONLY BE A 7 YEAR DIFFERENCE BUT STILL NO). Tomioka hugs him back. I feel kinda jealous. Fuck.

     Somethings wrong with me (Did you seriously just find that out? You literally denying loving a FUCKING Angel of course something if wrong with you FUCKING DUMBASS!"). I'm getting jealous over a 14 year old 💀. (That only adds on to the list of things wrong with you 💀). I think Muichiro sensed me cause I could have sworn I saw him glare at me and hug Tomioka tighter. Ugh that brat! (Says the one who is jealous of him and denies loving an Angel 💀). I quickly walk into the bathroom. "Iguro?". "Hello Tomioka" I greet him politely (as you should). I....Just....Greeted....Him....Politely (Yes you did. Is there a problem?).

Okay So I just finished writing that and I hope y'all enjoy. I put a lot of effort into it hope y'all like it! I would continue writing more but I'm having a headache right now and I could write later but I don't want to keep y'all waiting so ENJOY MUTHER FUCKERS! I did't mean that in a hurtful way I love y'all so much and if anything y'all are MY Mother Fuckers. Well I'll be going off now. L O V E   Y O U   A L L   S O   M U C H!  B Y E.