{ Butterfly Girl }

" Y/n? Are you awake? " A familiar voice called out

" Y/n? Are you awake? " A familiar voice called out.  Y/n fluttered her eyes open, only to see a familiar male with short black hair, with red tips. It was Tanjirou. She smiled and sat up. 

"Hello Tanjirou."The injured female greeted, waving awkwardly as said. Tanjirou smiled and hugged her right away. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing! I'm just happy you're awake! You haven't woken up since Mount Nagatumo " Tanjirou responded, with a small frown. ( I think I spelled it wrong but idc-)

Y/n tilted her head in visible confusion before slightly lifting it back up. "Ohhh, the mission where there were ugly spiders everywhere?" Y/n inquired. Slightly getting a better memory of what had happened.

Tanjirou nodded in his response, before speaking once again. "Yep. Well, I'm glad to see you're doing better!" He said, as a small smile crept onto his lips. Patting her head as said.

"Y/N-SANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" A familiar voice called out. Y/n looked over and there was Zenitsu. He smiled weirdly and launched himself, clinging onto Y/n's leg. " WAAHHH, I MISSED YOUUUUU. YOU HAVEN'T WOKEN UP SINCE THE UGLY SPIDERSSS!!!" He cried. 

Y/n just stared at him awkwardly. Before patting his head. "Hello Zenitsu..." Y/n responded, slightly annoyed with his sudden appearance. 

"ZENITSU- GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND TAKE YOUR GODDAMN MEDICINE!" A female shouted loudly. Stomping her way towards the crying male. " Ah, Y/n! Your finally awake!" She said with a small smile, filled with relief.  Y/n returned the smile that was given to her and watched the blue girl walk towards her. "I'm going to need you to take these medicines, okay?" She said.

Y/n just nodded in her response. Her eyes locked on the blue female. Trying her best to avoid eye contact. However, she was quickly caught off guard when a slightly smaller female walked in the room. She had black hair that faded into a dark pink color. Tied into a side pony tail, with a pink and green butterfly clip. The small female stood at the doorway before waving towards the blue female to come over. 

"Ah, Kanao. Is something wrong?" Blue butterfly inquired, turning over to the girl. The female quickly pulled something from her pocket and quickly turned around. And something flipped. The female took a deep breath and turned back around to face the blue butterfly.

"Nothing is wrong Aoi. It's just- Shinobu-sama needs you for something." She finally spoke up. Y/n stared at the girl, before her face flushed red. Her voice was beautiful.. It was gentle, calm, it was...cute.  Kanao must've noticed Y/n staring at her as Kanao just returned the stare.

Aoi must've taken note of this and gestured Kanao to leave the room. "Anyways! I'll be right back!" Aoi said, quickly walking out of the room as said. Only leaving Y/n, big fore head, crybaby, and crazy boar alone. Y/n sighed and quickly layed back down.

    ~Time skip~

 Y/n sat back up, only to be greeted with three sleeping males, and a bright moon above them. "Did I really sleep through the whole day?"Y/n asked herself, before standing up and walking outside. Y/n looked around, as she soon found herself on the porch. On the porch, sat a familiar female. With her hair tied into a side pony tail. Y/n smiled awkwardly and sat down next to her. "Hello ! " She greeted the quiet female who was apparently named Kanao.

All Kanao did was stare at her awkwardly in return. Before pulling out something, that was what seemed like a coin. And she flipped it, before catching it, and checking the results. When then, she remained silent. Only giving her a small smile in return. It must have been a "hi"too? 

Y/n thought for a moment before snatching the coin out of Kanao's hand, only causing her to flinch a little. She didn't even try to fight back in return for the coin. Y/n smiled at her once again before flipping it. As she did, Kanao stood up and quickly walked away. Y/n thought for a minute, before her eyes widened. "Kanao-san!"Y/n shouted. Causing Kanao to stop in her tracks and look at her, directly in her eyes.

Kanao opened her mouth to say, "Yes?" She responded, her gentle voice easily calmed Y/n down. All Y/n could do was smile at her. 

"Do you...Do you remember me?" 

{ TF WAS THIS }