Chapter 7

Still Zacky's POV

It has been 5 hours since the last time me and the guys saw Brian. We asked the doctors about him and they said "We don't have news about him" "Wait for the nurse, she will tell you" "They are doing some studies to him"

I'm sick if this shit. We called the girls and Michelle is so worried. We tried to calm her down but she don't want. It's a risky to her pregnancy to be so worried, stressed... For her 5 months of pregnancy it's too risky.

Another hour had passed and nothing. We were so tired, so hungry... Except for Michelle, she was eating a big hamburger and some french fries.

I tried to 'stole' her a French Frie but she got so angry and kicked my balls in front of everyone. I fell down and I can say that my face was red and I had tears in my eyes. Michelle kicked me so fucking hard.Obviously my best friends went to help me... After laughing so hard at me and taking some photos.

What a beautiful day.

After that embarrassing moment, a beautiful nurse came in the waiting room and asked for the family of Brian. Me, the guys and the girls raised our hands.

God, she is so beautiful.

She came over to us and smiled so evilly.

"So you're here for Brian, right?" She asked biting her lip.

We all nodded except for Jimmy. He looked angry. She looked at Jimmy and Jimmy was looking at her. She blew a kiss to him, and Jimmy got even more angry while she was laughing so hard.

Jimmy's POV

I know that fucking bitch, that fucking nurse. The girl who fucked with Brian. Slut. She recognized me because she walked to me still with her evil smirk.

"So you're here for your friend that have sida?" She whispered in my ear. I didn't answer, it was so obviously the reason. Well, only for me. I was the only who knows that Brian have sida.

For that bitch my friend is here.

The nurse pointed Michelle and asked "She is the girlfriend of Brian, right?" Michelle nodded confused and looked at Zacky. Zacky had the same confused face like Michelle. "Oh, this will be more funny than I thought"

"Stop with your shit. What the fuck is wrong with my friend?" I asked still angry, but she only gave me a funny look.

"You know what your friend have, no?" She laughed.

And I couldn't control myself anymore. I slapped her face, right in her cheek. The guys looked me so fucking surprised. Zacky went where she was and tried to help her.

I just only got out of that fucking place.

I could hear Matt behind me and I was thankful for that.

Anna's POV

After that tall guy slapped me in the face. That hurts so much. He left the waiting room and his friend went to help me.

After some minutes of silence I looked everyone. They were worried.

"Only Jimmy slap somebody if someone do something bad to him or to his friends" A short guy spoke and everyone nodded. "Did you do something bad to him or one of us?" He asked to me but I only shrugged.

"What is wrong with Brian?" The guy who was by my side asked. I looked his beautiful green eyes and sighed.

"It will be so hard for you, more for his girlfriend" She looked at Michelle and Michelle was already crying. "He has anemia, that's why he is so weak and pale" I smiled. This is still funny for me.

"And why he lost a lot of weight?" Michelle asked. I only smirked. I felt bad but this little "joke" is what he deserved for cheat on her pregnant girlfriend.

"Brian has sida"