4 (shu yamino)

Warning: Grammatical errors, curse words.
Also I added some Filipino curse words in there.
__

Shu had invited you to meet him, but there were technical difficulties with the aircraft that would cause a 5-hour delay.

You had already texted shu about the problem and its a relief that he understood.

It's been three hours since the issue occurred, and you were completely bored and unsure of what to do.

The free WiFi's limit also ran out so, you can't really text anyone or even scroll on social medias anymore.

You then decided to explore the airport and find a fast food chain to eat.
___

You're currently at McDonald's eating (F/F)

You were contemplating what you and Shu would do for your upcoming off-collab.

Shu and you were really good friends who frequently worked together and played games.

And this is your first time really meeting him!

Despite your one year of friendship with him, you still feel nervous around him.

Especially now that you developed special feelings for him.

You fell inlove, yes.

You fell in love with him because of his kindness, his jokes, and overall his existence.

But of course he doesn't know that!

You also thought if he felt the same.. You doubt that he did, considering that you were not very seiso in streams and you make a lot of dirty jokes. You two are the complete opposites

But you know what people say......Opposites attract😉

___

Your plane finally landed in Japan! And you were just waiting for a taxi.

A taxi has finally come after 10 minutes.

After giving the driver Shu's address, you sat on your seat and peered out the window

___

"FUCK" you cursed.

You are currently outside his house, too nervous to knock on the door.

'agh!come on y/n stop being so nervous!!'

Before knocking on the door, you took several deep breaths.

*Knock* *knock*

The door opened, exposing a man dressed in a purple sweater and peach-brown pj pants.

"Y/N!" He said happily and hugged you.

.....

'he's hugging me?'

.....

'wait what?'

....

'HE'S HUGGING ME?! JSHSJSHS'

....

You didn't hug him back because you were too startled, you couldn't even move.

"Shu!" You said as you broke the hug.

"It's nice to finally meet you, come inside!"

Before entering, you removed your shoes.

"Nice house" you complemented.

"Thanks, glad you liked it"

_____

After showing you around his home, he invited you to sit on his couch in the Living room.