König x male reader

IM DOWN BAD FOR THIS MAN GOD HELP ME 🙏🙏🙏

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You sighed, falling onto your bed with no cares, feeling both tired yet energetic after your long day of training. Unbeknownst to you, König was resting in his side of the bed whom awoke with a slight startle upon your impact.

"Verdammte Hölle, Y/N...You scared me."

He sleepily murmered, rubbing one of his eyes as he slowly sat himself up to look over at you as you moved to crack your back to relax a little.

"Sorry, König...I'm shattered."

You grumbled, rolling over to look up at him, seeing hes instantly put his mask on upon waking up - causing you to pout.

"Hidin' that pretty face again, König? "

You cooed, reaching up to him as he softly huffed in amusement as he could easily straighten up and escape your touches. You grumbled, shuffling to lay on him and pout at him as you 'pinned' him down.

"Mwahaha I have pinned you, you shall never escape~"

You joked, cuddling with the Austrian as he softly chuckled, resting his hand on you back as he also relaxed - his voice rumbling softly as he spoke in a sleepy tone.

"Meine Liebe, It's hard to sleep without you by my side"

He grumbled softly, moving to run his free hand through your hair, humming quietly as he held you - at his gentle words you felt your face warm up a little, smiling up at him as he held you gently.

"How cute, needing me as your teddy bear?"

You teased softly, bringing his hand to your lips to kiss it very gently, making eye contact as he shivered very softly from the affection.

"Meine Liebe, You are better than any teddy bear...Ich liebe dich so sehr"

He softly spoke, moving his mask slightly to show his lower face- peppered with stubble and small light scars, his lips curled into a small yet shy smile as you leaned up to kiss him.

He whimpered, the sound was almost pathetic as he slowly pulled you on-top of himself so he could hold you tight and pepper you with small yet shy kisses as if he couldn't make up his mind on where he wanted to kiss.

"Oooh? Can't decide where to kiss, can you my dear König? Its truely adorable when you can't make your mind up~"

You teased, holding his chin as you saw his cheeks go from pink to a deep red, the tall Austrian stumbling over his words at the slight pressure you gave before giving him another kiss on his rough and scared lips.

When you pulled away you decided to be more of a teasing little shit by moving his mask a little higher, kissing between his eyes to get another small yet flustered whine from him.

"Y/N, Bitte Küsse mich~"

You grinned at his pleading for more kisses, leaning closer to brush your lips against his, teasing the larger man with the idea of another kiss before pulling back and feigning surprise.

"Oh shit, I forgot to make your coffee! Ill be right back!"

It was adorable to see the Austrian stiffle a whine as you got up and rushed downstairs to boil the kettle again, giggling to yourself as you made the coffee for your now worked up lover whom was most likely getting changed out of his night clothes into something else. You could just imagine him grumbling in annoyance at your teasing, wanting more and more affection from you after being away on duty for so long.