First Meeting.

'Once upon a time, somewhere in the darkness, there lived a boy who is currently sleeping inside of his cell. The boy can hear the screams of pain and agony from the hallway which he laughed at it. He loves this type of scream, his master taught him to love it. It's not the only thing his master teach though, he teaches him how to bring pain, how to make the pain last longer and so on. He is so lucky to have a master who would waste his own time just to teach him to be useful. He doesn't deserve this gratitude from his master. Now, he must repay his master kindness, he must obey whatever his master order. He must never ever disobeyed him EVER. He wouldn't never allowed to even think about it. His master would never loves him if he does. Now he is waiting inside, waiting for his master to come and open his cell and gives him the name of who will be the next victim. But then, suddenly....'

*Door opening sounds*

"It's time..to play....my....pet."

*Loud gasping sound*

George finally awake. It's been years he had dream like this ever since he woke up in the hospital. The staffs has no idea where he's coming from so they put him in the orphanage. Over there, he spends his life at the orphanage till he is ready to be on his own. It was nice place he thought. So many things that he misses over there.

He look at the clock and realized it's time for his medication. So he open the drawer that was beside him and take out a bottle that was filled with these black little pills. He then swallow one of them and getting out of the bed. The doctors said that he needs to take one pill for every 5 hours or else he will remembers the trauma that he lived since childhood and became very mentally unstable.

After taking all of his clothes off, he then went into the shower and turn on the faucet. There's a mirror inside the bathroom and it was clearly faced with him which means George could see himself bathing with something on the right side of his neck. It was a tattoo and it was full of random numbers apparently.

7.5.15.18.7.5

He always wonder what would that number meant. The doctors told him that he shouldn't worry much about it. They said it might trigger his trauma they say.

Few minutes later...

After he's done taking his breakfast, he walked outside while putting his sun-goggles.

"Hey George, going to work already?"

He stopped to see his neighbor, Halo.

"Oh hi Mr Halo. Yes actually. Foolish couldn't work since he's sick so I'm taking his shift instead."

"Oh I see, poor dear. Hope he's recovering."

"I hope that too. Well at least I can get a bonus so good bye Mr."

"Well, goodbye George."

And that's his usual routine. He would walk outside, talking with Mr Halo just little bit, and more on later.

The door to the cafe suddenly open just to see George appear.... fashionably late a little bit.

"Finally, you made it kid."

"Sorry Ms Puffy, I just had a slip up at the traffic."

"Oh yeah, I heard the news. I wonder when are those fools gonna fix that." The woman said while pinching the bridge of her nose with a sigh.

"Anyway, here's your apron kid. Your turn on the counter." While throwing the apron on George face.

"On it!"

The works in the cafe is simple and better for him. People who always visited there was very nice. Like Ray, Sykunno, and more. He would laugh everytime Quackity, who in charge of cleaning would make dirty jokes. It was all went well until tonight....

He went home after he's done with both shifts. As he was waiting for the train to arrive he saw a man who he thinks is the same age as him, tumble down to the railway. And what worse, he can see the train getting near.

So he wasted no time but to go near the man and reached out his hand to him.

"Sir, Give me your hand. Hurry!"

The man quickly grabbed his hand and George pulled him out. The train appear seconds later after George managed to pull him out.

"You, you save my life. Thank you."

George look at the man with close inspection. The man was the same age as him. He wear dark green sweater and ripped jeans.

"Nah, it's nothing but, you're welcome I guess. My name's George by the way."

'George? That's a cute name.' The man thought.

"And you are.."

"Oh! My name dre-I mean, Clay."

"I see. Well, it's kinda fits. I mean, with brown hair and green sweater. You looking like a mother nature you know? You just missing flowers that's all." George said while showing off his cute smile.

'He he, he's funny to play with..'

"Hey, if you don't mind, can we gave our numbers to each other? I want to do something for you as a thank you."

That makes George's face blushingly red.

"H-hey that's no need to do t-that b-but it's nice to have a new friend so yeah sure, why not?."

After they gave each other their phone numbers, George went back home while the man went somewhere.

*Loud whipping sound*

"Oww!! Please mom I'm sorry I won't do it again."

"You brat! How dare you stole the food. I've warned you many times!!"

"Give him a beating. Maybe it will make it listen."

The father did nothing but to ignore his wife action and proceeds to watch the TV. And it's make Clay's-no. Dream's blood boils. So he pulled out a light apple green raincoat and a sharp knife. He barged to the window and plunged the knife into the man's neck and slice his head killing him instantly. Then, he proceeded to stab the woman stomach many time so the child could laughed hearing the scream from his own so called mother.

"Thank you sir! Thanks for saving me!"

"The name dream kid. Don't ever forget that."

"No I won't. I will never forget the name of my hero!"

Dream laughed at the child demeanor. He decided to pat the child's head.

"Good."

*Police siren sound*

"Shit! They found you already?!" Said the child.

"Listen, I want you to distract them to go away while I hide. Can you did that?"

"Sure!"

And so, he hide behind the couch and the child went outside to lied the police telling them that dream has already escape to the wrong way. After the police took the bait and gone away, he wrote the note to the boy saying 'thank you:⁠-⁠)' and disappear in the darkness....

And that it my dear readers. I hope that a great start. If you wish to see more chapter like this I suggest you should support it via voting so I can make more chapter from this story and by that I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye❤