Tragedy Struck.

George decided to ask Clay to go out with him. No, it's not a date. It's more like getting to know each other more better then every you know?( But, if you wish to see them as together then that's up to you. )

For the past few days, George have been chatting with Clay ever since. It was very nice George thought. He decided to wear a light blue outfit with a dark blue vest to go with bluish grey pants and white sneaker with black stripes on it. 

He then message Clay to go to the newest cafe that he heard and it was not that far as well. So he took his bike and arrive there first waiting his friend at the table.

Several minutes later, he saw a familiar figure wearing a suit with a green tie on top. After he sit down, George asking the waiter for strawberry milkshake while Clay asked for an iced coffee. As they waiting for their drinks to arrive, George decided to strike a conversation with him first.

"So Clay, how long have you been here?"

"For 3 years I guess? Why asking?"

'3 years huh? Strange, wasn't that killer also appear 3 years ago?' George thought.

"I know what you're thinking George. It's quite an unfortunate coincidence to move at the same year the killer appear didn't ya?"

"Yeah, so unfortunate. Well hey, speaking about the killer, have you heard about the last night news? The child on the TV said that he was a hero you know?"

"Well to be honest, he kinda does. You heard the news right? The boy said that he was just trying to save him from his abusive parents."

"That's not how you deal with such parents but yeah, at least he's not hurt anymore. Dream well, he quite a pity..."

That intrigued the killer himself.

"How so?"

"I mean, Dream must have a reason why he's done it. I'm not a detective or anything but. What if he's been abused as well since he's young? That would explain why he's been targeting the abusive parents because he too was suffered from the same fate as others."

'Damn he's smart one.' Dream thought.

They talked for hours till the sunset.

"Oh, it's getting late. Well it's nice to speak with you Clay."

"Yeah, it's very nice. Hope to talk with you again."

*Beeping sound*

"Oh it's already time! Oh dear."

George quickly pull out his pill bottle and and swallow one of it.

"Whew."

"What was that? Did you have a sickness?" Dream ask looking worried.

"Oh this? It's kinda like that yeah. I had to take one for every 5 hours you know? They said if I skipped even if it's 1 hour, I'll become very mentally unstable."

"Wait really? How unstable is it?"

"I don't know. The doctor never told me that. They said that I shouldn't remember anything so whatever that was related to my childhood life were kept secret from me to avoid any possible triggers."

"I see."

'I wonder what would happen if he ever did went insane. What happen to him since he was a child? Is he also been abused?' Dream wondered, was it so mess up to the point he was conducted insane?

George decided to walk home alone. He carried his bike because he thought that it will be safe since the night is still young. He thought. As he reached to his own house he accidentally stumble upon with Dream. The killer himself perhaps waiting for him since he at the side of the door. He dropped his back to turn around and dash away but was stop with a grip by his shoulder.

"Leaving without saying hello Georgie?" Dream said while open his mask revealing that he is actually Clay. George's new friend.

He was petrified by shock with his mind went blank so he didn't realize he was already inside of his own house with Clay-no. Dream laying on his couch.

"C-c-clay?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you here? More importantly, why are you revealing yourself to me?"

"Well, do you believe me when I said I trust you? Since you figure out why I'm setting out to kill every each family that were abusive to their own children I decided to give you a reward I guess?"

That makes his fear to the man disappear immediately only to be filled with 'are you kidding me' expression.

"Look, it's kinda obvious why. Police and other higher ups are just not properly doing their job right you know? I could tell them that you are here you know that?"

He wish he didn't go ahead senselessly and say that far cause now, his neck was about to be sliced by Dream himself.

"Oh yeah? Well, I guess I should kill you before that happens now would I? Unless you promise that you won't ever tell a soul about this." He threaten. And it worked because George has a tear in his eyes which Dream wiped it.

"I won't. I swear!" George plead, in which Dream laughed for a bit.

"Good.."

So days has passed. And George life is well....sh#t.

Dream has been staying in his house. Everytime he went out, he would came back looking bloody before the George heard the news stating that Dream has been kill another abusive parents and save the little kid. George knew that Dream is trying to help but the way he's doing is not right. It never was.

But what can he do. It's not like he can convince him to stop. That man is probably already insane since young so he doesn't want to risking it.

The only thing he can do right now is to be on his good side. Dream would always talk with with him and he would accept anything and never restrict him to say whatevs he wants. George thought it was a good chance to help him.

Or so he thought.

Because unknowing to both of them.

Dream has brought trouble...

*Beeping sound*

"Already? 5 hours seems too short."

As George about to take one of the pill, someone grabbed him from his mouth forcefully which makes him dropped the bottle and all the contents were falling down the drain.

"Mhhhmm!?!?"

"We've got him boss. We'll bring him back."

After tying him up, they push him inside the black van and then, they went disappear in the darkness.

That's all I got. Man, three weeks holiday doesn't seems enough. They should give us 300 reincarnation instead.😊 If you wish to see more chapter from this story I suggest you should support it via voting so I can make more chapter like this. And with that I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye❤