CHAPTER 1: FIRST LETTER

Dear Hero...

I pass by your door many times when I go home, but I never dared to greet you. Today I open my heart to you, there is no point in continuing to hide this.

Do you think about the joy you cause me when I only hear your voice?

Can you imagine how much my heart speeds up when you smile at me?

Can you believe if I tell you that just looking at me I'm already in the clouds?

Without words and in secret how those who love those who love suffer in silence because I take you

in the soul as if it were a dream.

Blessed are the hours that bring me to your memory when alone and in my room without looking at you

I see you. And that tireless journey called thought that follows me everywhere and yells at me that I love you, because you have taught me to love you from afar with my eyes, with my soul. Without words and in silence.

Do a little of YOUR part and we will make you happy, VERY HAPPY. Thanks to me, you will be able to enjoy your free time again.

I am writing this LETTER so that you know that we will always be by your side, to help you IN your

day to day. I will bring you everything you need so you don't have to worry about a thing. Tea

I will treat with the affection and delicacy that you deserve.

If you come with me, I promise that when you look in the MIRROR every morning, you will see a happy-go-lucky person, who has taken the plunge and no longer wastes time on tasks that used to be unavoidable stress. Even if you haven't seen it yet, the solution is before you. Always in sight of your beautiful blue eyes.

The love of your life.

Splendid just started to tremble a little, the unknown that formed in his head was that someone knew he was the hero of the city. And not only that, but he also knew where he lived.

The strangest thing about the whole thing is that it was somewhat confusing for him to know if the letter he was holding in his trembling hands had been written by one or two very different people, since the letter contained some verbs in the plural and others in the singular.

This was really strange, who would be able to write to her something that sounded like harassment, it was probably a joke; it was almost certainly a joke of that pair of Shifty and Lifty rats; but sometimes it seemed impossible to him, no one knows where he lives, much less who his savior alter ego is.

Going on thinking about this gave him a bad taste in his mouth; His stomach was turning. He tried to drink some of the coffee that had been served a few moments before opening that letter.

A feeling of anxiety washed over him.

It only made his insecurity increase, the restlessness that appeared running down his spine made him stutter when he continued talking to himself.

"I just have to stop reading this." Splendid left the letter in one of the kitchen drawers, holding on to the crossbar of the table. He left the cup of coffee on one of the shelves and went to sleep in his bedroom, trying to make the dream comfort him.

On the other hand, someone was walking through the streets of Happy Tree Town; walking around happily while holding a hunting knife bloody with the blood of a certain screaming redhead, it really gave him a sense of relief after having disposed of the mutilated corpse of her and her mate.

Now she was out in central park on a bench, her head awash with some romantic thoughts about a certain Happy Tree inhabitant.

"Would you have liked it?" It was what he said to his bloodthirsty counterpart while all around him there was a catastrophe of deaths that he obviously hadn't caused.

He got up from the seat suddenly.

As I looked to one side at a pile of charred dead after the exploitation of the cafeteria.

His previous question was answered. "Obviously he's going to love it, we wrote it with a lot of love." It was the only thing he answered while he removed Cuddles' dislocated jaw, whose ribcage he smashed with a stone he had found. I was looking for something a bit anxious to find.

Well, if you're wondering, it was the heart, which he ripped out with the hunting knife, the arteries detached causing a splash of blood that sounded kind of morbid.

He only stopped to think about his loved one. That angel who returned the illusion after that bitch broke her heart, but he returned it by breaking her bones and continued to finish her off until now.

Ok changing the subject. He would love to be able to see Splendid's features when reading his letter.

But I would be willing to wait leaving aside the whole scenario with a panorama of a Tarantino movie

He ran home, excited just thinking about it.

Crushing poor Cuddles' heart.

Notes:
My hand hurts, but I still owed you the first chapter, well I'll go up little by little so I don't get tired of writing and telling you stories. Bye.