Chapter 91: Seventh Year Fourteen ☾

A/N: I know, I know a month really? What took you so long huh? Well I'm sorry that it took me so long to update but that is the reason that this story will be at an end today. I'm going to update three chapters today and complete this book after ages :)

─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑

"I still don't know why you had to take my name," Dora said, gritting her teeth as she threw another arrow out.

"Will you ever get over this?" Remus asked, glaring.

"No, Teddy was supposed to be my son."

"You were not going to name him Theodore. You were naming him after your father, and you still can."

"But my father goes by Ted," Dora argued.

"And my son goes by Teddy." Remus looked out, brow furrowing. "Dora, come here a second."

"What?"

"Wasn't Voldemort over there just a second ago?"

They both watched as Voldemort disappeared, reappearing moments later on the other side of the field.

"Damn. They must have hit the anti-apparation wards," Dora said, shaking her head.

"Well, that will make for an easier escape when this tower falls," Remus muttered, throwing out another arrow.

"Have you and Sirius made any decisions as to where you'll live over the summer?"

"Have you and Sev?"

Dora rolled her eyes. "There's talk of Prince Manor, but he needs to go through and take down the old wards."

"Siri talked about doing the same with Grimmauld." The lycanthrope shrugged. "Teddy and I will probably go there."

"We should discuss this over dinner, the four of us."

"Are you implying a double date?"

"I don't know what you and Sirius do in your downtime."

"Repeat after me: I like women."

The metamorphmagus scowled. "But I don't like women."

"Fine. For the record: Remus Lupin likes women. Otherwise, there would not be a baby named Teddy Lupin crawling around."

"If only we could go back in time…"

"What are you even suggesting?"

"Wouldn't it be easier for our babysitter if we were all centralized?" Dora asked.

"Are you asking if Sirius and I want to live with you and Severus?"

"I think he'll miss the two of you."

"He'll see us for nine months out of the year. You don't think he deserves a three-month break?"

Before Dora could answer, a Confringo hit the tower.

"Looks like we're going down," Dora said.

Remus grabbed her and apparated out, landing in the Great Hall. The battle was already raging heavily. His shoulders sagged, seeing Susan Bones' lifeless body splayed out over some fallen rock.

"Remus!" Dora called out. He quickly deflected the spell, sending out a Flippendo. It hit its mark, sending Lucius Malfoy flying into the wall.

"I said, he's mine," Narcissa yelled, sending several more hexes his way.

"Truly, Narcissa, this is madness," Lucius replied, casting another curse in her direction.

"Madness I was all for ending," the woman reminded her ex. She threw a jinx, which landed Lucius on his butt. "You had to keep it going."