three

Mucho

Mucho.

That name.

It was the exact name of a character in (Best Friend's Name)'s novel, Eleven Blessings.

Yeah, such a half-ass name for a novel but she named it that since it's based on the 11 love interests, implying that all of them were kind of like blessings to the main character who was living a tough life and somehow love was there to save her from her misery (it's actually gross to think that men should solve your problems and it's straight-up damsel in distress mentality).

So yes, you have read her book a billion times. You remembered each chapter, character, plot twist, setting and every damn detail that was in the novel.

And you remembered, Mucho or from his real name Muto Yasuhiro, was a knight who served the villainess' sister.

Wait.

Villainess' sister...

Hold on.

Wait a damn minute.

As you were having this sudden thought that you were uncertain was true or not, you instinctively moved your way to the vanity.

Of course.

You wanted to see your reflection.

You sure were dumb enough to not even think to check on yourself first and you didn't even realize what you were wearing since you were busy panicking to get out of the room.

No way.

You couldn't believe this.

If you were in your best friend's novel, you should have been in another character's body...

...but...

...you were still in your own body.

Fuck.

What the fuck is going on?

Right.

How could you forget?

Mucho called you by your name.

In fact, your sister was here.

Wait.

Why in the world is your sister here too?

How could real life people and fictional characters from a novel coexist in one world?

Or was it...

Oh god.

For the love of god.