Bloodmoon x Injured reader~

A/N! sorry i havent like updated this at all, ive had zero motivation. but i have a bunch rn! soo yeah! also, f!lunar, your chapter will be out soon i swear- i hope y'all enjoyy :]

You were in the pizzaplex, working on fixing a lights bug in the main lounge, because one of the lights stopped working. and of course, they had to ask YOU.

''ugh... i barely know how this works, why did they choose me to do this? they know i work in the daycare. not the stupid mechanics job.'' you think to yourself, as you climb up the ladder to reach the light. it was late, after hours of it being open. you don't know why they chose such a late time, either. ''this sucks.'' you groan as you grab onto the light, which was suprisingly high up. you unscrew the bulb, and take a look at it. ''hm.. looks burnt out.'' you say, putting it in your pocket so you can climb down and grab a new one. 

but suddenly... you feel yourself tilt backwards and the ladder with you. your face goes shocked, as you scream; ''AAAHHHH!!'' loud enough for anyone to hear. the ladder was quite high, so it just added on the impact when you hit the floor with a big CRRAASHHH! 

bloodmoons pov; <man probably eating rats rn fr /j>

i was in the vents looking to see if there were any <rats> children around... though the pizzaplex hours were over. there may be some kids like that one boy with the blue shirt that one day... "heh. i hear someone, other me.."

"where do you think they could be...?" the calmer one askes the other. "

screw it imposting this and im gonna finish it later. so like dw more will be here soon (not soon probably in like 69 years but like)