⚡️ Chapter Nine ⚡️

Suddenly, I'm jolted forward bit, meaning something just happened to Reiner. Did he fall or just come to a sudden stop?

"Huh? Where did they come from?" Bertolt asks, looking out the opened spot.

I also look out it and see part of a Titan's eye. I swear...Reiner better not move his hands or I'm done for and it would've been pointless in them capturing me.

"Come here." Bertolt orders.

I look at him with an eyebrow raised. "What?"

"I said come here." He repeats.

"Why?" I ask.

He sighs. "Just in case he needs to move his hands. Do you want to fall into the hands of a Titan?"

I walk over to him. "I already am in the hands of a Titan..."

"But he's not eating you." He replies.

I stand close beside him. "Yeah yeah..."

I look to my left where Eren is still on Bertolt's back. I really wanted to remove the cloth from his mouth, but I also don't want Bertolt yelling at me. So, I just stand there, looking at him and him looking back at me.

I lose my balance a little and hold my hands out to try and steady myself. "What the...why is he moving his hands?"

"If you want to live, grab onto me!" Bertolt exclaims. So, I just grab onto him.

Reiner moved his hands, so he can hold all the Titans off of him and try to run away. Someone needs to cut his nape somehow, but keep him alive to question him and such.

I look up at Bertolt, since I'm practically hanging from him right now. "You can't keep all three of us up here for long. It's too much weight."

"You don't think I can handle it?" He asks, making me huff and look down at the ground below.

Suddenly, someone yells, or, I guess, lets out a battle cry. I look around to see Mikasa, flying in quickly with her blades drawn, ready to swing.

Somehow, Bertolt jumps out of the way before her blades hit him. He took us back up to Reiner's shoulder, where I immediately let go of him.

I look at Mikasa and gasp, while Eren sent muffled shouts her way. "Look out! Move!"

There's a Titan right behind her, waiting to grab her. She looks behind her and just as she did, the Titan tightly grabs her, making her let out a pained scream.

I shake my head. "No, no, no...not someone else..."

Thankfully, Jean comes up from the left and stabs the Titan and its eye, making it release its grip on Mikasa. She'll definitely be sore for a few weeks. Actually, some of her ribs might be fractured.

After that, Reiner brings his hand up to us. Bertolt almost instantly steps onto his hand, but I stay standing on his shoulder.

Bertolt looks at me over his shoulder. "Why are you just standing there? Get on."

I cross my arms. "No. I don't want to."

He sighs. "Listen to me. We've come too far to give up now. We are going home and you two are coming with us, whether you like it or not."

I let out a scoffing laugh. "We're not going with you. They are going to save us...whether you like it or not..."

"Stop being so stubborn. Just get on." He orders.

I shake my head. "No. I said I-"

"Bertolt!" I hear the voice of my dear brother exclaim.

He shoots his hooks under Reiner's chin and propels himself up to us and hangs under Reiner's chin, where we were earlier.