A Kiss For Your Love

Sunny stared off into space as he sat at a chair by the island in the kitchen. Basil was cooking a secret recipe for the dinner that they were supposed to be having with each other's parents.

Basil couldn't tell what Sunny was thinking, and to be honest, neither did Sunny.

Basil was just about done when Sunny stood up and started walking to Basil. Though Basil, of course, didn't notice this as he was immersed in his cooking.

Sunny now stood behind Basil looking over his shoulder when he decided to drape his arms on Basil's waist. Basil flinched but didn't look back, Sunny could tell Basil had immense blush on his face. Sunny decided to play with Basil a little more. He slid his arms so his hands were on Basil's waist instead and he started rubbing it.

Basil started twitching and tapping his foot. He brought a hand up to his mouth and his other clenched around the pan tight.

Sunny leaned in and kissed Basil's neck leaving a trail of kisses and making Basil shift his neck to the side to give Sunny more ground. Sunny decided to take this as an opportunity to kiss Basil.

Sunny grabbed Basil's cheeks and squeezed it, while still holding Basil's cheeks, Sunny turned Basil's head so they were face to face.

Sunny pecked Basil on the lips. And again. And again. Sunny continued to do this while Basil just giggled.

Basil turned off the oven and turned to Sunny as they walked over to a nearby chair. Sunny sat down with Basil sitting on his lap.

Basil wrapped his arms around Sunny's neck, laid his head down in the crook of Sunny's neck and closed his eyes with a content smile on his face.